PDA

View Full Version : i love getting fed ex packages daily....including today.

DZNUTZ
06-12-2002, 01:13 PM
last 3 days in a row i got morrowind, wrestlemania x8, and today i got........OUTLAWGOLF!!!!

man i've been pumped about this game...oviously i've got to go home and play it before i let ya'll know what i think...but i the old saying is wrong ....the one about "u can't judge a book by its cover" then this game will rock...cuz what i'm holding in front of me looks saaaweeet.

but then again so did wrestlemania x8 yesterday...till i got home played it and am already considering returning it:(

anyone else preorder this game?

xboxmaster2002
06-12-2002, 01:15 PM
i have one on hold right now i need to know how the games is it looks great and looks really fun i hope it is

JJaX
06-12-2002, 01:16 PM
Oh word? The games out!!! :eek:

Casper
06-12-2002, 01:16 PM
I have Outlaw Golf in my hand as we speak also....and I am at work, first time that I've done that (took Ninja's advice). I can't wait, I've been jonesing for this game for a month or so now, so we shall see.

Yo DZ, you gonna use Ice-Trey first? or one of the stripper? :p

I may have to use Trey, he just looks too funny with that DJ.

JJaX
06-12-2002, 01:21 PM
The drunk dude looks cool too

Kraft
06-12-2002, 01:53 PM
Hey D, you and Casper have to tell us what you think about the game today! Oh, and didn't you buy a GC for the sole purpose of plaing wrestlemania x8?

Casper
06-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Yea, no prob, I already got a 12 pk, and my boyz got the chron....so it should be a good night of 4-way golfing going on...I'll give everyone the head's up in the AM...once my hangover goes away ... lol :cool:

RudedogX
06-12-2002, 01:58 PM
That's what I get for having my package delivered to my place! It's going to be returned and I'll get it the next day b/c they'll have me sign the back of that freakin' yellow slip!:(

Oh well, I should be playing it tomorrow at least!

Ninja Scroll
06-12-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Hey D, you and Casper have to tell us what you think about the game today! Oh, and didn't you buy a GC for the sole purpose of plaing wrestlemania x8?

NO, dat was me jerky. And DZnutz aint lieing, the WMX8 on GC is kinda disappionting, but we both will play it some more before passing judgement on it so soon.

Ninja Scroll
06-12-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by casper
I have Outlaw Golf in my hand as we speak also....and I am at work, first time that I've done that (took Ninja's advice). I can't wait, I've been jonesing for this game for a month or so now, so we shall see.

Yo DZ, you gonna use Ice-Trey first? or one of the stripper? :p

I may have to use Trey, he just looks too funny with that DJ.

Hey, dat what a Role Model like me if for casper!:D
So you got it delivered to your j.o.b eh? I think rudedogX needs to take the advice too!;)

Hey DZ, im starting to like this ebgames ordering thing! You know thye are doing NEW specials everyday now.
D@mn fools are gonna run a Ninja broke up over here!:o

Casper
06-12-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Hey, dat what a Role Model like me if for casper!:D
So you got it delivered to your j.o.b eh? I think rudedogX needs to take the advice too!;)

Hey DZ, im starting to like this ebgames ordering thing! You know thye are doing NEW specials everyday now.
D@mn fools are gonna run a Ninja broke up over here!:o

Ya man, that was a great idea :)

I know what u mean about how easy it is to get hooked with those dam specials over there...I had to start gettin some more side jobs so that dough will be my XBox games loot...and my salary will be rent and crap...dam the end of the year is gonna be hard...but well worth it :eek:

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 02:33 PM
sweet!
i didnt think this game was out yet..
give us some impressions asap..

peace

DZNUTZ
06-12-2002, 03:57 PM
yo kb,,,,nah i didn't by it soley for wwe x8..but it was one of the reasons....

i also got a gc for....RE, SSB, SMB (for my girl)...and upcoming games like, pd-0, metroid prime, ya know...nintendo exclusive stuff ( yes i know rare might go multiplatform)

ninja...i will to give x8 some more time...but i think i'm gonna return it to eb.com...all i have to do is pay shipping back and u get a full refund...30 days to return...even opened!!:eek:

and yea...eb.com got hella specials ( even tho i check the specials their then call and place my order...i feel its safer that way)...within the last month i bought all the folling from eb.com

hunter w/ dvd promo ( might also return since i still have time)
a game cube, 2 controllers and 2 mem packs
wrestlemaina x8
morrowwind
outlaw golf.

i swear that place is gonna make me poor:D