PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Morrowind Quote

silvertrace
06-12-2002, 03:10 PM
this is an idea i got from one of master graceys posts

share ur favorite morrowind quotes, they can be funny or just interesting, just let everyone know:eek:

~ u like to dance close the fire dont cha

khaos2005
06-12-2002, 05:47 PM
"Greetings and salutations!" from that gây guy in Seyda Neen.

HamsterKing
06-12-2002, 05:51 PM
"Put some clothes on"

everyone says that when I dont have anythin on because Im working on stealing something

azmodan
06-12-2002, 05:55 PM
lol mine is.. Ooooh your naked some chick sed that while i was running by her without any clothes on cuz i was carrying alot of loot to sell to the merchant and i couldnt carry so much weight so i left my clothes behind lol

Master Gracey
06-12-2002, 08:21 PM
As I said in my other post, my fav so far has been when the Nords or Imperials greet you with "Seen any elves?" and then start laughing hysterically. :D

Another good one was when I ran up naked to a Redguard and he said "I did not need to see that today!". Someone else said "I am not amused" when I ran around tackle-out.

NonFanboy
06-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Quote from Arrile: I dont recall ever using teleportation, but there I was....naked.. lol

khaos2005
06-13-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by NonFanboy
Quote from Arrile: I dont recall ever using teleportation, but there I was....naked.. lol

Oh yeah! I heard that same quote somewhere in Balmora. I don't remember the name of the person though.

Dre
06-13-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by khaos2005

Oh yeah! I heard that same quote somewhere in Balmora. I don't remember the name of the person though.

I always enjoy hearing from the women "I have a feeling that you and I are going to get real close" :)

Master Gracey
06-13-2002, 10:55 PM
I just had to post something else in here...

We decided to do some naked exploration in Seyda Neen and got some really interesting responses!

Arille: "It's been a long time since I've seen one of those!"

The old guy at the excise office at the start of the game: "What a joyful display! What can I do for you?"

Fargoth: "How free you must feel to walk around in the nude!"

Someone else: "You are an idiot."

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 10:59 PM
After pulling put my sword to kill the guy: "Lets get this over with, shall we?"

Dre
06-17-2002, 11:04 AM
A lady in the thieves guild in I forget which city (I think Vivec) said "You must be a thief, because you've stolen my heart". Cool thing is that I'm not even part of the thieves guild.. my character's becoming a chick magnet :)

Plewis
06-17-2002, 11:14 AM
i was running around naked because some mage took almost all my strength away... and I went to the mages guild to my some restore strength and the lady told me "put that thing away" I laughed so hard!:D

Pak4182
06-17-2002, 11:40 AM
Anything that *** guy says in Vivec for the House of Halulu .

Master Gracey
06-17-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Pak4182
Anything that *** guy says in Vivec for the House of Halulu .

You mean the guy that calls you "sweetie"? :D Apparently, he doesn't say that if you have a female character!!! But he still says that his name sounds "like music coming from your lips". Funny thing is, I was scared of the guy because someone told me to look out for him... said I looked like his last assistant who mysteriously disappeared. :D Now I know why... ah well. I still use the room right across from his to sleep in when I'm in Vivec.

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 01:49 PM
The dumbest thing i ever heard that wasnt posted yet was "The sun and moon create day and night but what createsthe mind?". Some dood in the north(or south , forget) warehouse in Ebonhart said it. He didnt even see me. I was behind him about to kill him and his little friend. I dont think he said creates but he said something that begins with a c i think.

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 02:14 PM
People say im a legend now...I dont know wether thats good or bad because I killed over 50% of Balmora...

Alien
06-17-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
The dumbest thing i ever heard that wasnt posted yet was "The sun and moon create day and night but what createsthe mind?". Some dood in the north(or south , forget) warehouse in Ebonhart said it. He didnt even see me. I was behind him about to kill him and his little friend. I dont think he said creates but he said something that begins with a c i think. I heard that man too. I didn't kill him, but I think I stole some while in there. I think he does say "The sun and moon create day and night, but what creates the mind?" Or at least thats what it sounds like to me too.

Tkf5000
06-18-2002, 01:57 PM
lol i do my best in morrowind to try not to kill everyone. its so much fun until u go on a rampage and that thing pops up saying you killed someone and lost a whole prophecie or sumthin like that (ex the orc lady in balmora mages guild).i try my best to control myself even tho its hard. i try just to kill the guards and the shopkeepers and the ritch people and the people i dont like (thats 99.99 percent of morrowind, lol)

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 07:38 PM
I taunted some guy in Maar Gan until he got so p!ssed that he said this...

"After I kill you, I will rape your corpse. Dont worry, i'll be gentle."

Honest to God, he actually said that, im serious. I almost fell over laughing...

Tkf5000
06-21-2002, 05:20 PM
He didnt literaly "say" that. He talked (in writing) that.

TheCovenant
06-21-2002, 06:27 PM
I like this thread.........um.....the guy in the beggining who wakes you up whileyour in the prison ship who says " you better do as they say" over and over again.

Oh and the striper in the house of earthly desires, in Suran, the white one all the way in the left said " Oh no, not another khajit, im still smarting from the last one". Hehe. For those of you who dont know, khajits are those weird tiger species, and if they're tigers....they have claws.

Tkf5000
06-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
I like this thread.........um.....the guy in the beggining who wakes you up whileyour in the prison ship who says " you better do as they say" over and over again.

Oh and the striper in the house of earthly desires, in Suran, the white one all the way in the left said " Oh no, not another khajit, im still smarting from the last one". Hehe. For those of you who dont know, khajits are those weird tiger species, and if they're tigers....they have claws.
lol. ive seen them but did they literally "say" that or did they "talk" that. i wonder what they would say if i walk over to them. everybody yells at me "what do you want ,dunmer" and say all this rude crap.