PDA

View Full Version : need to pick a game, fast

natewebb
06-12-2002, 03:19 PM
I'v got halo and Rally Challenge. My wife asked me to go buy DOA3 when I get off work and I need to pick a game for myself too. I'm thinking about SStricky and Jedi Starfighter. Morrowind seems cool, but slow. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

Snoopy7548
06-12-2002, 03:27 PM
hunter: the reckoning is really awesome

GRAVEDIGGER
06-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Well if your thinking of those two, then i think the best of the two would be SSX Tricky. Its a pretty tyte game. But an even better game would be MOTO GP!!

Untill next time...:mad:

jeah
06-13-2002, 03:28 AM
you can't lose with outlaw golf. I love this game!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-14-2002, 10:13 PM
So what'd you choose man?

Untill next time...:mad:

cityson
06-15-2002, 04:23 PM
I suggest you to buy games that can play again. Like motoGP, Tony Hawk 3, and stuff like that which can be played online anytime you want. Halo is also good cuz it can play online also. But since you have it, it's no use to suggest this game.

faceoff508
06-15-2002, 07:22 PM
Hunter

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 08:08 PM
I'd rather buy a Monopoly game rather than that crap áss Tony Hawk piece of shyt. Whats so good about Outlaw Golf? Now if you want a game with replay value, get one of these three games...

Elder Scrolls III
Morrowind
One of the above

:)

RadRider
06-15-2002, 09:59 PM
Morrowind

Young_Fledgling
06-17-2002, 09:50 AM
blech.. i hated morrowind... u have to reallly be into those rpg style games and long adventrues otherwise u may not like it... here are my pics in order... 1 being most wanted.

1. Tony Hawk 3
2. Outlaw Golf
3. Hunter
4. Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
5. Spider-Man

Those are my pics... whatever.

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 08:16 PM
Tony Hawk games are not even worth paying 5 cents for.
Outlaw Golf...how much fun can that be?
Hunter is a great game, but dosent have much depth.
Dave Mirra 2 is incredibly awesome, even if you hate bikes all together like I do, but Wipeout mode is loads of fun.
Spiderman is cool, but what do you do after you beat it? Play it again? Im not paying 50+ bucks to play a game once or twice. Plus the camera is all messed up. You are walking forward, move the camera and your guy runs in some weird direction...it sucks.

y2kash_14
06-21-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I'd rather buy a Monopoly game rather than that crap áss Tony Hawk piece of shyt. Whats so good about Outlaw Golf? Now if you want a game with replay value, get one of these three games...

Elder Scrolls III
Morrowind
One of the above

:)

In most of your latest posts all you did was Bash some game and tell them Morrowind is better.

anyway......i suggest SSX Trick, Outlaw Golf, or THPS3

your right Morrowind is a bit slow, and rent Jedi Starfighter before you get it.