PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

JimmieDoogan
06-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Man I'm at a strange moment. I've been working for the Fighter's Guild and now I've been sent to retrieve the code book from Sottilde however she originally refused to offer me any info about it. So I joined the theives guild just to see if she'd give me the book. She said she'd hand it over to the authorities herself and that the Fighters are just a bunch cronies for the TONG. How would I beable to get this book from her WITHOUT killing her. If I kill her, the crime is reported and I have to fend off all around me... Is there a way to get the book from her without resorting to violence... as its most likely to get me killed. Should I just work for the Theives? If so, how do I get the key from that Dunmer's servant in the racest bar? I pickpocketed her but she didn't have it on her. I even pickpocketed the man WHO I KNOW has the key, yet even he didn't have it when I picked his pocket. However, I killed him and was able to get the key but then Sugar Lips doesn't wanna pay me for it. What does it require to AQUIRE this item? Either item would be fine, who ever has a solution for either one that is.

Dre
06-13-2002, 08:56 AM
Try bribing the person until you have an excellent disposition with them. They will more than likely hand over the book then.

azmodan
06-13-2002, 01:16 PM
hey hey hey i need help !! ok i reached level 2 lol( i have been playing awhile i have just been messing around w/ making spells not really playing much) so i went and got the puzzle box reportedit back then decided to do the quest that legionare guy gave me to kill those 5 ppl in the southpub or whatever so i find them and attack on of the then the whole bar attacks ME anyway i killed them all. so i looted them then i wanna head back to the legion fort to report back to that guy(figuring he would mayb remove my bounty) i barely make it out of town i mean the guards were chasing me thru the woods hell even the civilians were tryin to kill me but i lose them than head to the fort i am almost to the gate and 3 of these guards run out and kill me so i cant make it into the fort wtf should i do? i know that khajitt trader guy could remove my bounty but he doesnt wanna talk to me and im not in the thieves guild i killed their leader lol so anywayz help me plz
:eek:

Dre
06-13-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by azmodan
hey hey hey i need help !! ok i reached level 2 lol( i have been playing awhile i have just been messing around w/ making spells not really playing much) so i went and got the puzzle box reportedit back then decided to do the quest that legionare guy gave me to kill those 5 ppl in the southpub or whatever so i find them and attack on of the then the whole bar attacks ME anyway i killed them all. so i looted them then i wanna head back to the legion fort to report back to that guy(figuring he would mayb remove my bounty) i barely make it out of town i mean the guards were chasing me thru the woods hell even the civilians were tryin to kill me but i lose them than head to the fort i am almost to the gate and 3 of these guards run out and kill me so i cant make it into the fort wtf should i do? i know that khajitt trader guy could remove my bounty but he doesnt wanna talk to me and im not in the thieves guild i killed their leader lol so anywayz help me plz
:eek:

Go during the night first of all. Use the cover of darkness to your advantage! Just go somewhere and wait for x amount of hours, or better yet outside of town and heal. Second, try using invisibility if you have it right outside the fort or at least chameleon. Then just wait outside the fort until you see that the coast is clear and run to the door. Larrius Varro will then remove the bounty.