PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

PURPLEKUSH
06-12-2002, 04:35 PM
This game is going to real good. Know its going to be on the XBOX thats even better way better grafics " I BET ".
I use to play Metal Gear on the playsation and even then the grafics were cool.. I really cant wait for this game to come out.. The creator of the Metal Gear series is talking about taking the series online. Wicth i really hope they pull it off and then Metal Gear will be online this year.. :D

but what about you gamers do you guys think it will be like the rest of the Metal Gears that came out for other console's..or will this Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance knock all of the rest of the Metal Gears out of there boots....I hope.. : )

oh and one more thing i left out there saying the realess date is Nov. 1 , 2002

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053002/mgss_screen001.jpg http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053002/mgss_screen004.jpg http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053002/mgss_screen007.jpg http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/053002/mgss_screen008.jpg

GRAVEDIGGER
06-12-2002, 09:55 PM
Yea i agree, this game does look great. Hopfully thew dont screw anything up. Well seeing as how, you say the developer is thinking about putting the game online, sounds great!. But i also cant wait to get its competition. Splinter Cell.

Untill next time...:mad:

PURPLEKUSH
06-20-2002, 11:23 PM
Has any body been checking up on Metal Gear.... I have seen the movie sceen of the game Metal Gear already and so far it's looking real good but not as good as it will probably look when the game is completed....It is still to early for the game to look at its best ..hahahah

NAH

BUT the real question is :D

What do you Metal Gear gamers think its going to turn out like ?

Felon
06-21-2002, 01:04 AM
Will this be completly all new material or will it be MGS2 with a few additional boards?

PURPLEKUSH
06-21-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Felon
Will this be completly all new material or will it be MGS2 with a few additional boards?

I really dont know to much on this game so far..:( thats why i was asking you guys your opionen on this game.... To fnd out a little more on it my self also.

Tkf5000
06-21-2002, 05:11 PM
Make sure you get this months OXM. I got mine today June 21. IT has quite a few pages on MGS2: Substance. It looks pretty sweet.

PURPLEKUSH
06-24-2002, 05:00 PM
I'll be sure to do that as soon as i get my OXM in ..

UltimateAg
06-24-2002, 05:10 PM
There's going to be a game mode where you can skateboard with snake or raiden! If you're a big MGS fan you have to get this months OXM. Also the developer of MGS (I can't remember his name off hand, I'll check it when I get home) was asked what game on the xbox is he most looking forward too, and guess what he said? His direct competition Splinter Cell! He said Splinter Cell looks really good!

Also purple, how games do think it will take Emmitt to break Walter's record? My guess is 7.

PURPLEKUSH
06-24-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg
There's going to be a game mode where you can skateboard with snake or raiden!

Also purple, how games do think it will take Emmitt to break Walter's record? My guess is 7.

yeah i have seen that part where he gets to skateboard i've seen the movie sceen of the game already....BUT thanks gamer for mentioning that....

lol....about the emmitt question you've asked to tell you truth i really dont know cause of our new offensive Coordinator BRUCE COSLET ....I really dont know what he is about ....But for a whiled guess i would have to say 5 1/2 half games almot 6 games.... BUT as far as what i have read is he is going to try an break his record as soon as possable as a offensive Coordinator ....

lol...well untill next time gamers :D

PURPLEKUSH
06-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
Make sure you get this months OXM. I got mine today June 21. IT has quite a few pages on MGS2: Substance. It looks pretty sweet.

hey gamer i just got my OXM in today 6/25/02 and i've been taking a look at the MGS2 Substance and it does look pretty sweet like you had said gamer....Ima take a real good look at it and i'll be sure to be back with more about MSG2 and how its going to be on the lesson's....

well untill then gamers....If any gamers know a little about this game feel free to leave your coments or details on the game....

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH

well untill then gamers....If any gamers know a little about this game feel free to leave your coments or details on the game....

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
U just said u got the magazine right? Well that has all the known details so far.

E-Vader
06-25-2002, 08:11 PM
The only info I've heard is that its the same as the PS2 version but with a few extra mission objectives thrown in a heap of VR training missions and the fact that you can play as Snake through the whole game instead of that girly man Raiden.

I for one won't be getting this game on Xbox, I did enjoy playing the PS2 game but its very anoying only having about 5 min gameplay then 15 min worth of cut scene then 5 min gameplay etc etc etc.....

The Source
07-10-2002, 02:32 PM
This game looks like it is going to be of the hezy fo shezy. I cant wait for it to come out. Although i dont think the graphics are going to be any different than that of playstation 2 material. It is a shame that the developers are just to lazy to take adantage of the xbox power and put it into good use for there game. Maybe someday we can get an xbox exclusive Metal Gear. But until then this game is just a straight port. But non the less it appears to be a very good game indead.

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 03:49 PM
vr missions suck! Hopefully they focus more on the game!

Tkf5000
07-10-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by The Source
This game looks like it is going to be of the hezy fo shezy. I cant wait for it to come out. Although i dont think the graphics are going to be any different than that of playstation 2 material. It is a shame that the developers are just to lazy to take adantage of the xbox power and put it into good use for there game. Maybe someday we can get an xbox exclusive Metal Gear. But until then this game is just a straight port. But non the less it appears to be a very good game indead.
they are fizing the graphics slightly and adding some bump mapping. so they are still being pretty lazy.

FloBuzz
07-11-2002, 01:52 PM
Holy crap, how many times has this been posted? I've seen those screens more than any other upcoming game.