PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind

PBZ_RULES
06-12-2002, 04:56 PM
hey i'm getting an Xbox this summer and i was think if i should bye morrowind first i heard a lot about it and my friend has it but i didn't play it just yet so can u guess help me decide what game i should bye first for my Xbox

Dre
06-13-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by PBZ_RULES
hey i'm getting an Xbox this summer and i was think if i should bye morrowind first i heard a lot about it and my friend has it but i didn't play it just yet so can u guess help me decide what game i should bye first for my Xbox

Halo + Morrowind = tons and tons of fun.

Definitely get both these titles. Play Halo, then Morrowind :) The morrowind controls are quite similar to Halo and Morrowind will have you playing till 6 am :) So will Halo initially.. but I think Morrowind will for a while to come as well.

Knight
06-13-2002, 09:22 AM
Halo + Morrowind + DOA3 = More fun

PBZ_RULES
06-13-2002, 06:04 PM
o yea i forgot 2 add i am gonna buy Halo... I LOVE THAT GAME!!

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 09:48 PM
Halo gets kinda boring after you do every single thing there is to do over and over and over and over and over and over again...and I have nobody to play with im multiplayer except sucky people...

Morrowind + NHL Hitz + Hunter = FUN! :)

Plewis
06-13-2002, 09:53 PM
DOA3 sucks... great graphics indeed but the gameplay is pi$$ poor:( bought that game with my xbox but traded it away... halo online was pretty good for about a week... and it would stay good but I bought Morrowind a week after I got my halo on the net... and Morrowind is awesome... NHL Hitz is a great game and its selling for less that 50 bucks now... Jet Set Radio Future is an awesome game in my opinion... but its an either hate it or love it title... Halo+Morrowind+Hitz+JSRF=FUN FUN FUN!!!!

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 09:57 PM
DOA3 is too easy unless your playing against another person, or on a really hard difficulty. I beat tag mode on very hard, but got my áss handed to me on Normal...something must be wrong here...the fighting system is pretty good, except some people cant grapple from 3 inches away and others can from 6 feet away...

Also, Dave Mirra 2. Who cares if you like BMX or not...heck, I hate bikes all together, but Wipeout mode is tons upon tons of fun.