PDA

View Full Version : Show picture of your Morrowind Character!

ChaZ
06-12-2002, 06:01 PM
I picked an imperial for a bard. I dressed him up like a blueboy. Here's the picture of my character named Fairyboy...

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/bbMWstndPose1Shade.jpg

Hee hee! -ChaZ

Lazarus
06-13-2002, 12:44 AM
First off,...WTF.

Second, here is a pic of my lvl 2 Argonian spearwielder

He aint much,...but im proud of my lil lizard!

Master Gracey
06-13-2002, 12:56 AM
No offense, ChaZ, but what's wrong with you??? LOL! :D

Your guy is going to get his ass whooped dressed like that! He makes Elton John look like Shaft...

Rancey
06-13-2002, 01:18 AM
Attached is a pic. of my classy Dark Elf in his robe.

Rancey
06-13-2002, 01:20 AM
I thought I'd attach another pic. of my Dark Elf without his robe, now you can see his flashy skirt & shirt :) His pants are still covered though.

Lazarus
06-13-2002, 01:34 AM
figured i would post a pic of my argonian without his expensive robe- i do have an extravagant, but i like the color of my expensive

im wearing two imperial templar bracers, imperial chain greaves, and imperial dragonscale helm, two Gah-Julan Bonemold pauldrons and a dragonscale cuirass.

ChaZ
06-14-2002, 02:25 AM
Truth be told that I'm only a female Imperial Agent, working for the Blade. Lvl 2, and I've been stealing virtually everything in Balmora and there's nothing left to steal.

I wish I could post a picture of her. She's a beauty! Her name's BreeZe.

Decided to post that fairy's pix for heck of it. You can see more of his other pixs at: http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

Yep, if I had a character like him, it'll definitely have its ass kicked big time! Die of one small bite from a rat, or trip over a mud crab and break neck.

-ChaZ

Calve
06-14-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ChaZ
I picked an imperial for a bard. I dressed him up like a blueboy. Here's the picture of my character named Fairyboy...

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/bbMWstndPose1Shade.jpg

Hee hee! -ChaZ

honestly

ur one fu*cked up kid

Peace??

OppiumNitrates
06-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Chaz thats a dam funny pic . . . LoL . . . ha ha ha ha

but seriously if this game was MMORPG and i was that guy i would do some serious ass stomping

y2kash_14
06-15-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA
I thought I'd attach another pic. of my Dark Elf without his robe, now you can see his flashy skirt & shirt :) His pants are still covered though.

Are you sure that elf isn't a High Elf? THe Dark Elves are Blue

Rancey
06-19-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

Are you sure that elf isn't a High Elf? THe Dark Elves are Blue

Oops, sorry for that...meant to say High Elf, must've been tired when posting that :)

RadRider
06-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Can you take screenshots from the PC version? I remember I tried alt-print screening it when I first got it, but it never worked.

I've got a cool Nord with a Daedric Longblade; Dreugh Cuirass, helmet and shield; Orcish boots; one magical special glove; and orcish greaves.

I've also got some magical belts and rings and stuff. Ooh, I've also got this fancy little item. The name escapes me as of now, but it's worth one million gold. On top of that, I've got over 310k on my character.

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 01:12 AM
You can take a screenshot of ANYTHING on ANY computer. Just hit printscreen. The go into Paint or whatever and paste the pic and save it.

Rancey
06-20-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by RadRider
Can you take screenshots from the PC version? I remember I tried alt-print screening it when I first got it, but it never worked.

I've got a cool Nord with a Daedric Longblade; Dreugh Cuirass, helmet and shield; Orcish boots; one magical special glove; and orcish greaves.

I've also got some magical belts and rings and stuff. Ooh, I've also got this fancy little item. The name escapes me as of now, but it's worth one million gold. On top of that, I've got over 310k on my character.

Hit print screen and it will tell you that you need to put something in the .ini file, do that then go back into it and hit print screen again and it will save an image of it in your Morrowind folder, you can save as many pics as you want without exiting & going back into the game.