PDA

View Full Version : Marrowind or Hunter?

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 06:46 PM
Should I get Hunter: The Reckoning, or Morrowind?

BTW: If you have any 'better' suggestions let me know.

Thanks.

(I know i spelt it rong on the poll....sorry)

Kooster
06-12-2002, 07:02 PM
It depends on what type of game u like. They are both good games.

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 07:04 PM
Okay... Hunter is alot like the game Gauntlet Legends, except new story, and alot better also mine came with Night of The Living Dead (B&W VERSION) DVD. The other game is a hardcore rpg :)

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 07:19 PM
Ok well I love Hunter (cuz i played it) BUT I havn't played Morrowind BUT i love RPG's. Maybe i'll go with Hunter, but then again Morrowind. I guess i'm leanin more towards Hunter right now. Keep on postin!

Calve
06-12-2002, 07:50 PM
definetely morrowind

Peace

wweomaniac
06-12-2002, 07:57 PM
its spelled MORROWIND!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

get it.... its better then hunter... but neither games are that good.

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
its spelled MORROWIND!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

get it.... its better then hunter... but neither games are that good.

In the first post i noted that i spelt it rong. Anyway, if these two games are so bad what game do you recomend?

Kooster
06-12-2002, 08:16 PM
This poll isnt really helping you. :rolleyes: Right now, both Hunter and Morrowind have 4 votes. I have both games, and think they're both great. Hunter is really fun if u have ppl to play it w/ you. Morrowind is only single-player. Maybe u should decide if u want a multiplayer or single player game.

Shorezy
06-12-2002, 08:17 PM
YA THAT'S FOR SURE:( :mad: Anyway good idea man, i guess i'll just have to do it that way.

mahalan
06-12-2002, 08:34 PM
I say go with Hunter. Morrowind would have been a great game if they'd bothered to finish it. Seems they made the beginnings of a great game and gave up when it came time to build the RPG ending, mid to late level monsters, and balance.

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by halo_11
Should I get Hunter: The Reckoning, or Morrowind?

BTW: If you have any 'better' suggestions let me know.

Thanks.

(I know i spelt it rong on the poll....sorry)
lol!
u spelt it wrong in the thread name also!
hehe..
i say morrowind..

peace

khaos2005
06-12-2002, 09:44 PM
mOrrowind!!!!

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 03:15 AM
definitly Morrowind, Hunter is a rental, it has very low replay value, unless you want to play the game over again with each character, but everyone follows the exact same story, with no difference whatsoever, ALternate Mode and Nightmare Mode hardly count as extra modes

Dre
06-13-2002, 07:52 AM
Hey bud,

If you like RPG's in any way, you owe it to yourself to get Morrowind. Its greats definitely outweigh any faults there are. I've played it for over 60 hours since last friday.. its that good. I also own Hunter, and to tell you the truth.. its replay value is quite low. You get a much bigger bang for your buck with Morrowind. Trust me, if you like RPG's, you'll love Morrowind.

DZNUTZ
06-13-2002, 11:04 AM
i would say morrowind. in fact i'm contiplating returning hunter....not that its a bad game...but as others said the replay value is somewhat ( not totally ) low. morrowing on the other hand will take u forever to beat with one character....let alone the countless ones u can create. i personally think morrowwind will give u more bang for your buck.

Shorezy
06-13-2002, 03:12 PM
K cool guys thanks.

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by halo_11
K cool guys thanks.
np man..
thats what we here for..

peace

Spaztic
06-13-2002, 04:08 PM
you can definatly beat hunter with a rental but I have played though it twice and I still love to play it now and then. Haven't played morrowind, but I would suggest buy morrowind if you like rpg's due to hunters low replay value! Hunter is definatly worth the $50 though!

Hugh_Jass
06-13-2002, 04:53 PM
I love both games. They are for completely different moods. Sometimes I just want to kill zombies for a night of mindless entertainment. Sometimes a want the deeper experience of Morrowind.

Nato King
06-13-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
It depends on what type of game u like. They are both good games.

Like Hotshot657 said It depends on what you like. They are both good games that's why I have them both. I have not been coming here for the pass week becasue I have been playing hunter and Morrowind all the time. I am so hooked on these games.:)