PDA

View Full Version : Marrowind



Tigerbob4
06-12-2002, 09:38 PM
i have never really been and RPG fan and i have never owned one...i have watched my friend play a lot of different one ancd when you get into a battle it looks really confiusing. But, i have heard so much about Marrowind that i think i want to purchase it. I dont have Xbox online. SHould i get it for Xbox or PC. Is it a bad RPG to get for my first RPG?
Thanks
Tiger

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Tigerbob4
i have never really been and RPG fan and i have never owned one...i have watched my friend play a lot of different one ancd when you get into a battle it looks really confiusing. But, i have heard so much about Marrowind that i think i want to purchase it. I dont have Xbox online. SHould i get it for Xbox or PC. Is it a bad RPG to get for my first RPG?
Thanks
Tiger
get it for xbox..
as for having xbox online..
that has nothing to do with this game..
and for it being your first rpg..
this is a great choice..
b/c this is such an exceptional rpg...
it will really get u hooked..

peace

Kooster
06-12-2002, 10:53 PM
I had to face the same choice too, tigerbob4, and i chose xbox. id rather watch it on a big TV, w/ a controller.

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
I had to face the same choice too, tigerbob4, and i chose xbox. id rather watch it on a big TV, w/ a controller.
yea..
and on a nice comfy couch

peace

DZNUTZ
06-13-2002, 12:10 PM
get it.
on xbox.
nuff said.

Laxeph
06-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Support Xbox. Your @$$ will be happy you made the right choice while it's sitting on the couch rather than a hard chair.

Tkf5000
06-13-2002, 12:23 PM
If you want to play this game for pc you better have a pentium 4 computer with a geforce 4 and a ton of other crap. this game will run really slow unless you have a really, really good computer.also i think it is hard to play a pc game. whenever im playing a pc game thats not an mmorpg i cant stand thinking whats happening on the internet. my friends that arent on alot could be on, more xbox news sould be coming, and many other things. and like laxeph said its better sittin on a couch than ur computer chair.

Spaztic
06-13-2002, 01:52 PM
don't expect to get a honest anwser this is a xbox fan site!

Dre
06-13-2002, 01:59 PM
Its all personal preference. If I had a better video card (I have a geforce 2) I would have gotten this title for PC. The add-ons alone are more than enough to convince me. Mods are already starting to come out and they are doing things like Alchemist guilds, adding more ambient noises, adding things like dragon-flys and butterflys, adding more depth to the NPC's and one group (linked from www.elderscrolls.com) is even in the process of creating an addon that will recreate the rest of the Tamriel empire. You'll be able to go all over the Empire and not be restricted to Morrowind's Vvardenfell island. Developers said that the editor and mods might be available with the xbox live service and I truly hope we do get them!

Anyways, if you don't have a Geforce 4 (or 3 I guess...) I'd go with the PC version. Otherwise get the Xbox. I have the Xbox and after seeing how cool and amazing this game is I kind of wish I had the ability to put add-ons onto it to make it even harder later on, add more quests, bla bla bla...

One way or another, make sure you pick up this game!

khaos2005
06-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Why do people say Marrowind? ;)

Dre
06-13-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005
Why do people say Marrowind? ;)

I know.. it gets to me too :) I always think of bone marrow whenever I see it spelt like that.......

khaos2005
06-13-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Dre


I know.. it gets to me too :) I always think of bone marrow whenever I see it spelt like that.......

Haha, exactly.

Tigerbob4
06-13-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Dre


I know.. it gets to me too :) I always think of bone marrow whenever I see it spelt like that.......
I thought it was morrowind until i was talking to my friend on the phone who pronounced it marrowind...then, when i posted this, i wasnt sure of the spelling so i looked at another post...they typed marrowind...Originally i thought it was morrowind though!

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Xbox, its better than the PC version! I had a thread comparing the Morrowind for the PC and Xbox!! And the Xbox one, go search for it.

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Tigerbob4
I thought it was morrowind until i was talking to my friend on the phone who pronounced it marrowind...then, when i posted this, i wasnt sure of the spelling so i looked at another post...they typed marrowind...Originally i thought it was morrowind though!
yea but u do realize that the real name is
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
rite?

peace

Hugh_Jass
06-13-2002, 05:50 PM
http://images.cafepress.com/zoom/776415_zoom.jpg

Laxeph
06-13-2002, 06:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good call.

wweomaniac
06-13-2002, 06:45 PM
I said PC assuming you had a 1.2 GHz + processor with a bit of memory. A geforce 3 or Radeon 7500 + would also be needed. Otherwise get it on xbox. But its hella better on pc if you can run it on pc.

fallout
04-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Xbox. I have the game for both PC and Xbox and I prefer it on the Xbox.

SPARTAN VI
04-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Jesus. This thread is 4 years old!

I hope he got it for PC. No contest really. If the mod community is anything like it is for Oblivion.. :)

CarGuy
04-30-2006, 09:45 AM
wow...

Kyle Static
05-01-2006, 01:44 AM
+1....feck yeah!

Huray for a four year revival! Maybe he'll post back and tell us which version he got.....maybe.

SamSmith
05-01-2006, 04:57 AM
Mind the thread bumping please.