PDA

View Full Version : A friend in NEED is a friend indeed



Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey, when I get cable which will be next wensday, Im gonna need to make another account cause this one is attached to my 56gh3y isp email.. so my new name will be p0ng6, I was wondering if someone can help me out by making me a sig and a avatar with the pong game.. like in the sig have in the backround pong bricks.. I dunno something cool though related to pong and have my name in it.. Thanks a bunch! Keep it cool:eek: Sorry if the moderators dont like me having 2 accounts but Mad Dasher wont win anything cause I cant see email.

Someone please h00k me up :)

Kraft
06-12-2002, 10:17 PM
umm... can't you just change your email addressin your profile?

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
umm... can't you just change your email addressin your profile?
im pretty sure u can...
oh well..
or u could get the mods to do it..

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 10:41 PM
Yea, but I also picked this name b4 the game was out and thought it was c00l.. now I hate it so I dont anything to do with it:mad: . I'll see if I can change it, but I really wanna change my name

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Yea, but I also picked this name b4 the game was out and thought it was c00l.. now I hate it so I dont anything to do with it:mad: . I'll see if I can change it, but I really wanna change my name
then ask a mod to change it..
if u ask a mod..they will change it for u..
(your name im talking bout)

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 11:08 PM
Yea, which one do I ask.. cause I dont want to be this big problem.. I mean its like this :cool: smiley turning into a :( :confused: sort of thing.. all I want to be is a :p kind of smiley thats all :)

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Yea, which one do I ask.. cause I dont want to be this big problem.. I mean its like this :cool: smiley turning into a :( :confused: sort of thing.. all I want to be is a :p kind of smiley thats all :)
ask the new one..
whats his name again...
maximus?
hehe..
see if he knows how to use his new powers..

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Ahh, Maximus.. Much to learn he has.
Yea, Guess I can ask him (sign of tiredness when talking like yoda)

E-Xbox
06-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Ahh, Maximus.. Much to learn he has.
Yea, Guess I can ask him (sign of tiredness when talking like yoda)
yep!
and if he doesnt know..
ask jeremy or jason in the chat room..

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-12-2002, 11:44 PM
So can anyone make a sig for my future name pong6?

Frink
06-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
So can anyone make a sig for my future name pong6? You know what would be really cool, a flash pong game with Pong6 as one of the bricks, but I have no flash knowledge. Sorry.

Scarlet Spider
06-13-2002, 03:25 AM
why do you hate your name, mad dash racing is a fun game and i like it alot, you get 3 of your buddys and its so much fun

Rusted Gundam
06-13-2002, 09:59 AM
Its a weak racer compared to Mario Kart (same type of racer) I like the characters.. but the weapons and stuff just sucks.