PDA

View Full Version : who the heck ask for these?

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 12:01 AM
Who the heck ask for these kinds of games? Blinx??? give me a break. why would they spend time and money to spit crap out like that?

l Maximus l
06-13-2002, 12:08 AM
Dude...some people may like games like Blinx. Interesting thing is, no one cried about Casper coming out for the PoS2 :confused:

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 12:10 AM
casper? are you serious? lol. that will really test ones wits and skill.:D

Kraft
06-13-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Belt Fed
casper? are you serious? lol. that will really test ones wits and skill.:D

actually it will probably just test ones patience and restraint... from throwing the game into the trash.

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 12:54 AM
I asked for Blinx. Happy? :rolleyes:

Kraft
06-13-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
I asked for Blinx. Happy? :rolleyes:

Oh my god lynx!? You asked game developers to try and create a game that may possibly redefine a genre of gameplay, or maybe even create an entire new genre?!?! How could you? You are a disgrace to people who want the game market to stagnate... :(

Toonz
06-13-2002, 01:02 AM
You said it absolutely perfectly Kraft

greggp666
06-13-2002, 01:10 AM
no i really asked for it

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by KraftSLU

Oh my god lynx!? You asked game developers to try and create a game that may possibly redefine a genre of gameplay, or maybe even create an entire new genre?!?! How could you? You are a disgrace to people who want the game market to stagnate... :(

I know, can you believe it? I must go hold my head in shame now. *Pause*------*rewind*------*play* I must go and back hand Belt Fed. *rewind*-------*play slow motion* SSSSSMACK!!!

See how good of a game Blinx is going to be?

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 02:17 AM
sorry i forgot i am on a board of 14 year olds.

Kraft
06-13-2002, 02:20 AM
*notes that he is 21 and he thinks lynx is 23 or 24?* If any comment was made that sounded like it came from a 14 year old its probably this one:

Who the heck ask for these kinds of games? Blinx??? give me a break. why would they spend time and money to spit crap out like that?

Oh wait, that was your comment! You know, usually with age comes a certain degree of tolerance and reserve towards other people's tastes. Some people actually enjoy games like this...

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 02:26 AM
I have underwear older than that. i think i am able to say what i think about certain game,the same as most of you.

Kraft
06-13-2002, 02:29 AM
I have underwear older than that. i think i am able to say what i think about certain game,the same as most of you.

In all your 'maturity' maybe you should make a habit out of changin your underwear? :rolleyes: Regardless, you haven't played this game and neither have the rest of us, so why even bother making assumptions yet? You sound like the same kinda guy that has a sticker on the back of their vehicle showing calvin peeing on a competing brand's logo.

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 02:32 AM
dont make assumptions about me punk!!!!

Kraft
06-13-2002, 02:34 AM
Wow, nearing 40 and all you have to do is run around calling people younger than you 'punk'? I see the maturity pouring out your ears... or your dirty underwear. Either way, sounds like I hit a nerve :rolleyes:

VenoM
06-13-2002, 02:38 AM
just cause a game doesnt have guns or blood doesnt mean it sucks :rolleyes: grow up

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Either way, sounds like I hit a nerve :rolleyes:

I think you did.

fear_this even acts older than him. How in the hell can that be?

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 02:39 AM
;) ;) ;) ;) I never said i didnt wash them,or that i have had them on that long.

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 02:46 AM
Why would you call Blinx crap, it isn't even out yet, besides most people think Blinx will be the next Xbox Killer-App

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by VenoM
just cause a game doesnt have guns or blood doesnt mean it sucks :rolleyes: grow up

What in the world are you do'ing up?

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 02:51 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by y2kash_14
Why would you call Blinx crap, it isn't even out yet, besides most people think Blinx will be the next Xbox Killer-App [/QUOT
E]

Yea i can see that it will be a hit now. i just cant wait for the ninja turtles and power rangers to blow open this market.

Kraft
06-13-2002, 02:52 AM

The same thing you are... you know, if your only arguement is going to be that you are older than everyone else you may as well give up. I've met some pretty stupid people who are much older than I am and you are rapidly climbing the charts. Age doesn't neccessarily mean intelligence.

Kraft
06-13-2002, 02:54 AM
Yea i can see that it will be a hit now. i just cant wait for the ninja turtles and power rangers to blow open this market.

umm... hey slick, they did blow open the market in their respective eras... And there is a dang good chance this game will do the same.

VenoM
06-13-2002, 02:56 AM

reading a post done by an immature forum newbee who is spoiled with todays blood and voilence in games and doesnt know a good game when he see's one :rolleyes:

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 03:01 AM

so your saying, that just because this game has a cartoon theme, it won't be succesful?

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 03:05 AM
no no i cant say anything anymore. the newbe comment hurt.

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 03:09 AM
I over heard a 50 year old woman at work the other day call someone a "noob". That just freaked me out.:eek:

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

so your saying, that just because this game has a cartoon theme, it won't be succesful?

no did not say that. because they make it big in japan, why i dont know. i dont care for those japanese titles. only the koei games, romance of three kingdoms and such.

the guy in the picture is me. i am jimmy spencer the nascar driver.

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 03:11 AM
yes.......newbies should make a good first impression.......if your an ass in the begininng then people will see you as an ass in the long-run.......now just apoligize and use your Thread Making Powers for good, not for evil

Kraft
06-13-2002, 03:13 AM

no did not say that. because they make it big in japan, why i dont know. i dont care for those japanese titles. only the koei games, romance of three kingdoms and such.

Oh wow, Jimmy Spencer is on XBAddict.com? Gee! That must be why your sig pic is ripped right off the Jimmy Spencer fan site!. Well, but you just proved you are either 13 years old or mentally handicapped...

Belt Fed
06-13-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
I over heard a 50 year old woman at work the other day call someone a "noob". That just freaked me out.:eek:

was that person that it was said about hurt?

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 03:17 AM

was that person that it was said about hurt?

Nah it was said behind their back. Typical office politics. :confused:

greggp666
06-13-2002, 03:46 AM
the guy in the picture is me. i am jimmy spencer the nascar driver

yup jimmy spencer has all this time to bi*ch about a game that should be the next killer title . whats your deal man how old are you? so far most of the post i have seen from you is oh this sucks this game is bad .if your so unhappy with the xbox ,that just how it sounds to me . go and buy a ps2 or a gamecube or better yet just stick to pc games.

Hermes
06-13-2002, 06:07 AM
This guys problem with Blinx is that Blinx is not limited to just running around in a counter-clockwise circle. :rolleyes:

Felon
06-13-2002, 06:46 AM
So you boast about your age implying you are somehow smarter than everyone else. So how old are you? You sound like a 14yr old who wishes he was 21.

Casper
06-13-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Dude...some people may like games like Blinx. Interesting thing is, no one cried about Casper coming out for the PoS2 :confused:

Hey, I never came out for PoS2, let alone, I don't even own one...hehe...thanks for the shoutout though Maxy, I needed a little promo. :)

Belt, this game will be beneficial for the Xbox being that it will bring a newer, younger market to Microsoft (just like JSFR, Fusion Frenzy). I am all for M$ doing stuff like this, heck, I may even rent the game, and if it's good enough, I'd buy it. I have Oddworld and love that game. I'm 25, so does that make me a kid ? Or just stupid? I think not, but I do know that I own the Xbox, so that must mean I know what I'm doing (to a point) ;)

Rusted Gundam
06-13-2002, 09:08 AM
sorry i forgot i am on a board of 14 year olds
board should be bored.

Wow, Im 15 and im smarter than someone who hates the next generation.. Blinx looks like a tight ass game from the screen shots and I dont think you should judge the book by its cover.
Go "race" your "racecar". While I play my Xbox to r0x0r j00r f4c3 :) lol I love saying j00r f4c3.

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher

board should be bored.

Actually he was right. Board being a thing rather than bored, a state of mind. ummm yeah

Hugh_Jass
06-13-2002, 11:20 AM
I'm looking forward to Blinx. It sounds very innovative to me. I don't mind cartoon-style animation. I think Blinx will sell very well.

ryan123
06-13-2002, 05:27 PM
I think Blinx is going to be a pretty cool game. Being able to control elements of time like rewinding it sounds interesting. I'm definetly going to give this game a try when it comes out. Just because a game is labeled "kiddie" doesn't mean it can't be fun or good or enjoyable for older people. I think Blinx will be a game enjoyed by all ages not just kids.

Plewis
06-13-2002, 05:42 PM

Birthday September 11, 1963

^From his profile

Birthdate: February 15, 1957

^from www.jimmyspencer.com/history.html

hmmmm... hes an idiot and a liar:rolleyes:

ryan123
06-13-2002, 09:28 PM
Hahaha Plewis caught Belt Fed lying. Your the biggest idiot Belt Fed. Why would you lie about who you are? OH well I think Belt Fed is stupid.

FuNkY mOnK
06-14-2002, 05:20 AM
He’s entitled to his opinions, and I don’t think he hates his xbox I think he just doesn’t feel that this is a worthy game for his xbox. As for me I think Blinx will only broaden the spectrum for all players. I’m looking forward to this one it looks like fun.

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 08:47 AM
Blinx, is in some way wierd, because it's not really time travel, it's just like kind of a VCR, ya know? you can rewind, fastfoward, rewind, and pause and stuff..but if you don't like it..don't buy it..:rolleyes:

sinizuh
06-14-2002, 09:04 AM
Nascar = grandmas driving to the local supermarket on sunday.

Belt Fed = likes to pick up old ladies at the supermarkets on sundays.

CodeMonkey
06-14-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
Blinx, is in some way wierd, because it's not really time travel, it's just like kind of a VCR, ya know? you can rewind, fastfoward, rewind, and pause and stuff..but if you don't like it..don't buy it..:rolleyes:

From what have read about this game, it does not seem to be like that. I think it’s a case of travelling to different realms or different time zones. For example, say there is a rock in your path and u can’t get passed. Well u could jump into the future or past as the point the rock was not their…if ya get my meaning

:D

UltimateAg
06-14-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey

From what have read about this game, it does not seem to be like that. I think it’s a case of travelling to different realms or different time zones. For example, say there is a rock in your path and u can’t get passed. Well u could jump into the future or past as the point the rock was not their…if ya get my meaning

:D

No, there's a preview in OXM on Blinx. Xbox owner is right, it's some kind of weird time travel features, you can pause, rewind, fast forward, but what makes it weird is that somehow, there are 2 of you. For example, if you rewind 1 of you will go back and the second you will continue in real time. It's sounds like really crazy gameplay but it should be fun.

y2kash_14
06-14-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg

No, there's a preview in OXM on Blinx. Xbox owner is right, it's some kind of weird time travel features, you can pause, rewind, fast forward, but what makes it weird is that somehow, there are 2 of you. For example, if you rewind 1 of you will go back and the second you will continue in real time. It's sounds like really crazy gameplay but it should be fun.

yes, for example.........if you need to get to the top of a tower and there are barrels rolling down the sides, all you have to do is.. pause, jump on the barrel, then rewind yourself to the top, sounds cool