PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks

fear_this
06-13-2002, 01:26 AM
I took my Xbox into school for a school party right. And these uncaring b@stards were dropping my controllers not giving a shyt what there doing to it. And now i just realized one of my joy sticks are broken. I told my mom about it. And she said if i would do some crap around the house. But then i asked her if i wanted to get a game instead could that go. And she said yeah. But the thing is... If i would choose a game what game should i use? Also this weekend im going up to my aunts house to work and she will give me some money. I could just put that toward another controller.

But the joystick on the controller like, it wont click as a button and like when you use it it sometimes sticks to the sides wheny ou move it to the sides. I dunno. But what do you think i should do? Buy 2 controllers? Or Have my mom get me a controller and get a game with money my aunt gives me? I dunno. Im pretty ****ed though

Kraft
06-13-2002, 01:52 AM
umm.. it sucks that your controller broke... but look at the silver lining, man! Now you will have 2 good controllers, or a good controller and a brand new game after this is all over! I wish I had extra dough right now, I wouldn't mind picking up morrowind, hunter and outlaw golf.

Scarlet Spider
06-13-2002, 01:53 AM
someone would have gone home from that party eather $30 poorer or with a pair of black eyes

but i got something for ya, go to the store, buy a new controller, take your old one, put it in the package and take it back to the store and say it was broken. walmart would take it back for sure.

VenoM
06-13-2002, 02:46 AM
good one scarlet ;)

Lethaldose12
06-13-2002, 10:05 AM
hey fear this where do you live? I have 5 controllers and if you live in the states i will give you one of them. the one i dont want is the mad caz controller. So that is the one i will give to you if you can pay for the shipping.

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Scarlet Spider
someone would have gone home from that party eather $30 poorer or with a pair of black eyes

but i got something for ya, go to the store, buy a new controller, take your old one, put it in the package and take it back to the store and say it was broken. walmart would take it back for sure.

lol
ur always telling peeps to return the broken stuff to walmart!
hehe

Originally posted by Lethaldose12
hey fear this where do you live? I have 5 controllers and if you live in the states i will give you one of them. the one i dont want is the mad caz controller. So that is the one i will give to you if you can pay for the shipping.
yo will u ship that too me?
cuz i need another cont..
ill pay shipping ...
ty..

peace

Spaztic
06-13-2002, 11:07 AM

do it! Works all the time at walmart!

fear_this
06-13-2002, 11:47 AM
Lmao, thats not a bad idea. Take it to wallmart. I will do that. Thanks for the help. Also... Lethaldose12 i live in Pensylvania. If you want to give me a controller thats kick ass. I'll pay for shipping no matter where you live. :D

JJaX
06-13-2002, 11:56 AM
Find the punks that dropped your s4it right......

Ask him what he thought of the xbox and while he's talking put your left foot closer to him for leverage(assuming your a righty). Then tell him to look behind him. Then when he looks and sees nothing he will turn around and you sock him and knock his ass out. If he's still standing, connect a few more than take him down. From that point he should be curled in a ball. Get up and stomp him.......

Try to punch him in the temple for the quick KO. Or punch him square in the nose. His eyes should tear up.

fear_this
06-13-2002, 11:59 AM
I would but, one problem is that I dont know who did it. And if i would ask someone im sure they would jump right up screaming they did it.

Scarlet Spider
06-13-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

lol
ur always telling peeps to return the broken stuff to walmart!
hehe

thats cuz i dont like wal*mart

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 02:10 PM
thats cuz i dont like wal*mart
lmao!
oh well..
they have good prices..

peace

Scarlet Spider
06-13-2002, 02:12 PM
thats why i buy from them, but still, they run the independant buisness peoples out of buisness
thats why they can have low prices cuz they run out the compotition
CUZ THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WUSSES!!

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 02:15 PM
thats why i buy from them, but still, they run the independant buisness peoples out of buisness
thats why they can have low prices cuz they run out the compotition
CUZ THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WUSSES!!
oh well..
once upon a time they were small..
now they are huge!

peace

The Dragon AKA
06-13-2002, 02:39 PM
yo I'm coming to US this summer, to NY. If you find out who broke your controller and bring them to NY, I'll sock him/them (up to 5 people at a time ;)) for you. damn bastards:mad:

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 02:55 PM
First thing I would do is to load up my shotgun..then..lol jk

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
First thing I would do is to load up my shotgun..then..lol jk
dont act tuff..
u only got a super soaker..
hehe

peace

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Nope, I got a 300 Super Soaker.:cool:

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:13 PM
Nope, I got a 300 Super Soaker.:cool:
lmao!
just grow up and get a bb gun..
hehe

peace

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

lmao!
just grow up and get a bb gun..
hehe

peace

Daddy said I can get one in a couple of years..:cool: ;)

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 04:22 PM
Daddy said I can get one in a couple of years..:cool: ;)
oh well..
mommy will still say no then..

peace

faceoff508
06-13-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
I took my Xbox into school for a school party right. And these uncaring b@stards were dropping my controllers not giving a shyt what there doing to it. And now i just realized one of my joy sticks are broken. I told my mom about it. And she said if i would do some crap around the house. But then i asked her if i wanted to get a game instead could that go. And she said yeah. But the thing is... If i would choose a game what game should i use? Also this weekend im going up to my aunts house to work and she will give me some money. I could just put that toward another controller.

But the joystick on the controller like, it wont click as a button and like when you use it it sometimes sticks to the sides wheny ou move it to the sides. I dunno. But what do you think i should do? Buy 2 controllers? Or Have my mom get me a controller and get a game with money my aunt gives me? I dunno. Im pretty ****ed though

Get a game!! If you get Morrowind, then that will liast you until you get your other controller. You dont need two controllers!

Nato King
06-13-2002, 05:42 PM
I know what you should do fear_this you should go kill the people who broke your controller or let them pay for a new one.:)