PDA

View Full Version : beta testers

Felon
06-13-2002, 02:23 AM
Anyone been picked yet? Surley thier must be at least one of us.

LynxFX
06-13-2002, 02:39 AM
I don't think they started picking yet. Like I sain in another thread I believe the date they start is right after the first day of summer which would be June 23rd.

Shoua
06-13-2002, 10:54 AM
I just went to xbox.com and asked a question in the chat support thing. here is the convo:

( Josh has joined )
( Jean-Francois has joined )
Jean-Francois : Hello and welcome to the Xbox Interactive Online Support, my name is Jean-Francois. How may I help you today?
Josh: hello
Josh: umm could you please tell me when the xbox live beta test will begin?
Jean-Francois : We do not have a precise date however the beta testing phase will be held this summer. Beta test candidates are currently being picked.
( Josh has exited )

So there we have it, we should be hearing like really soon as they are being picked now.:)

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
I don't think they started picking yet. Like I sain in another thread I believe the date they start is right after the first day of summer which would be June 23rd.

tru..
i hope i get picked..
then we could really test the bandwith and stuff..
from canada to like the us..

peace

Hugh_Jass
06-13-2002, 11:26 AM
I bet that your address plays a major part of the selection process. They probably want to test the system from all parts of the country. I hope that's true, anyway. I live in a small town and there proabably aren't too many people are me who have signed up for the beta.

Kooster
06-13-2002, 11:46 AM
How do u get to xbox interactive support?

JJaX
06-13-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
dont forget u will have to have broadband connection or not u cant do sh%#.i signed up i got 56k.but i hope i get picked and they pay my mofucin broadband caonnection

Wake up!

iM sure if you dont have broadband you are not going to be selected. And i highly doubt they would pick someone without it and pay for their Broadband to test it.

CodeMonkey
06-13-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
How do u get to xbox interactive support?

HOTSHOT
Go to xbox.com
Click on the support button
Then scroll down and on the left you will see chat
Just underneath its says interactive chat.. Click that and you’re IN

IMO I honestly think these so called people in the chat are just some type of AI BOT

Hope this help
:)

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
dont forget u will have to have broadband connection or not u cant do sh%#.i signed up i got 56k.but i hope i get picked and they pay my mofucin broadband caonnection
lol!
they would never pay for your broadband..
they want people who already have broadband..

peace

(¯`·._)
06-13-2002, 06:13 PM
hey! ill be testing for Canada! im in ontario eh?

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by (¯`·._)
hey! ill be testing for Canada! im in ontario eh?
im in ontario also..
what makes u so sure?!
hehee

peace

Nerrad529
06-13-2002, 08:39 PM
They better pick someone in XBA I think we deserve it!!!!!