PDA

View Full Version : comp usa emlployees are ps2 fanboys

HALOJAY
10-19-2001, 04:11 PM
I just got back from comp usa. I wanted to see if they had kiosks up yet and they don't. But I got into a little debate with one of the clerks. He asked me if I had a ps2 and I said no that I have been holdiing out for an x-box. He told me that while the specs are great the x-box will not be able to garner support form developers and that its the games that matter. I said yeah your right it is the games that matter and they will look and play much better on the x-box and that the x-box gets more support every day. We talked for a little longer and he eventually just said that the ps2 is going to get much better. I just told to have fun pumping all that money into upgrading his ps2 and left. I felt bad for this guy because he was so afraid to admit that x-box is better in every way.

Rhyze
10-19-2001, 06:04 PM
But that counts also for Circuit City and TRU :D

AlBoogy
10-19-2001, 10:13 PM
I thought the people at my local compusa were the same but theyre not. I asked one of the guys, where do i pre purchase xbox? And he said "Oh, you think its gonna be good?" Im sayin to myself #%&#%&#%&#%& it another #%&#%&#%& fanboy but he surprised me. I told him i think its gonna be great. He said," that thing is gonna be bad!" In the words of Run DMC "not bad as in bad but bad as in good!" He continued to say that he thought XBox was gonna rule all. So i guess my time at COMPUSA wasnt as bad as yours.