PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happend to me at Game Spot yesterday...

The Judge
06-13-2002, 09:51 AM
I took some crappy DVD's and games to trade in. I did'nt figure that i'd get much. But when the guy finished adding them up, I got $80:D I was thinking about buying an XBOX game or 2. Any suggestions?:confused:

Dre
06-13-2002, 10:00 AM
If you like RPG's I'd give a 100% recommendation for Morrowind. If you're looking for a fun multiplayer hack & slash get Hunter: The Reckoning. And, Outlaw Golf seems to be fun but I have yet to try out.. seems like a fun game to play drunk with some friends though :)

The Judge
06-13-2002, 10:08 AM
Everyone has been recommending Mirrowind. I've heard mostly good things. Hunter too. As for getting drunk, i'm looking for a game to get high to. Any suggestions?:eek:

JK.

techie
06-13-2002, 10:14 AM
I think the one you are looking for to get
high to, would be Brittanys Dance Beat!

:)

sinizuh
06-13-2002, 10:19 AM
gamespot? isn't the store called "gamestop"?

(i'm not american; don't have the store here)

Dre
06-13-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by The Judge
Everyone has been recommending Mirrowind. I've heard mostly good things. Hunter too. As for getting drunk, i'm looking for a game to get high to. Any suggestions?:eek:

JK.

Actually, Morrowind is amazing high.. but, I recommend you play it for 1 or two hours before blazing just to get used to the controls and get the feel for the game. Once you got that down, the game is awesome high!

The Judge
06-13-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by techie
I think the one you are looking for to get
high to, would be Brittanys Dance Beat!

:)

I said a game to get high to, not to commit suicide to.:D
hehe

The Judge
06-13-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
gamespot? isn't the store called "gamestop"?

(i'm not american; don't have the store here)

I think it is. I can't remember. Hell it's still Funcoland to me.:cool:

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Dre
Actually, Morrowind is amazing high.. but, I recommend you play it for 1 or two hours before blazing just to get used to the controls and get the feel for the game. Once you got that down, the game is awesome high!
lol!
sweet..
now i cant wait to get this game even more!
why cant exams just be over?!

peace

yall
06-13-2002, 11:19 AM
i dont think ive played morrowind while NOT hight yet! it is a perfect stoner game.

Spaztic
06-13-2002, 11:27 AM
hunter is a good game to play to! though it gets you a little flustered at times because I can't push the buttons fast enough! I would say morrowind and a better pased game for what you want. Ex. you don't have to hit pause to hit it

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 04:19 PM
Any gamer who can handle not killing something every 5 seconds should get Morrowind. But if you are like the person I just mentioned, get Hunter :) I have both and love them both...but i like Morrowind a little more. Just because theres so much you can do.