PDA

View Full Version : Which Mag do you guys think is better, OXM or XBN?

The Judge
06-13-2002, 12:08 PM
I don't know. XBN seems a little more truthful. But OXM is more entertaining.:cool:

Dre
06-13-2002, 12:13 PM
I hardly even read the OXM as it is.. the information is usually REALLY old when the mag comes. Never seen XBN, but I'll go with OXM because of the demo disc. Its basically the only reason I subscribed... I get all my news and info the day it comes out on XBA.

Ninja Scroll
06-13-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I hardly even read the OXM as it is.. the information is usually REALLY old when the mag comes. Never seen XBN, but I'll go with OXM because of the demo disc. Its basically the only reason I subscribed... I get all my news and info the day it comes out on XBA.

Of course all the news is old, just like in every other gameing magazine. Not just OXM. With the internet owning all you can see why.
ANd my vote goes to OXM. Even though MS is on their nutz htey do keep it real 9 outta 10 times, ala rating games.:cool:

DZNUTZ
06-13-2002, 12:21 PM
oxm definately....xbn seems to be slightly more serious and have less eyecandy. personally i like some goofiness and eye candy in my gaming mags..plus oxm is well "o" for official...they do get their faire share of exclusives..plus i think the demo discs are killer.

UltimateAg
06-13-2002, 12:36 PM
I agree with dznutz, oxm for the demo disks and the occasional exclusive.

oops I wrote dznuts

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 04:07 PM
OXM is a lot better than the boring XBN

Shorezy
06-13-2002, 04:13 PM
I only get OXM for the demos. Bye the way, what's OXN?