PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Sponsors

Tigerbob4
06-13-2002, 01:35 PM
I dont know if you guys really care, but right now on fox sport net(in so. california) is a motorcycling. In the background on the walls in XBOX...it was kinda cool to see Xbox, not Playstation and not gamecube!

E-Xbox
06-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Tigerbob4
I dont know if you guys really care, but right now on fox sport net(in so. california) is a motorcycling. In the background on the walls in XBOX...it was kinda cool to see Xbox, not Playstation and not gamecube!
thats cool...
thats good news...

peace

hook-worm J
06-13-2002, 08:36 PM
Yeah, Xbox logos are all around at a lot of "extreme" sports events.

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J
Yeah, Xbox logos are all around at a lot of "extreme" sports events.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. One time I was watching something on ESPN, and it was some skateboarding show, and it had a XBox sponser on the wall.:)

y2kash_14
06-14-2002, 05:12 PM
yeah, i seen the Skateboarding competition sponsored by Microsoft and the MX Competition

MOrgE
06-14-2002, 05:20 PM
i go to this bar every weekend that is like 25 mins away from where i live and for the past 2 weeks (not counting the last one), they have had this really awesome XBoX promotion going on....
they have like 10 consoles setup on the patio with such games like Halo, PGR, Spiderman, etc etc.... and they pass out these cool little glow in the dark X's...

neat eh? :cool:

Kooster
06-14-2002, 05:22 PM
I was watching a preview for a movie that is coming out soon (its some surfing movie, i dunno the name), and I saw an Xbox sign in it. It made me happy! :D

mercsix
06-14-2002, 06:43 PM
Did you see in the new No Doubt video they are playing JSRF?

Clan_X-ILE
06-14-2002, 07:37 PM
I DID!!

E-Xbox
06-14-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Clan_X-ILE
I DID!!
welcome to xba man!

peace

Clan_X-ILE
06-14-2002, 07:57 PM
Hi i actually visit alot just registered tho

Kraft
06-14-2002, 09:41 PM
XBox had a huge sponsorship with the Pop Disaster tour which included Blink 182, Green day and Jimmy Eat world. I remember reading in rolling stone or somewherer about how much they all loved playing xbox between shows. Jack Black has a quote about playing halo all the friggin time too. Man, musicians definately know whats good for them...

E-Xbox
06-14-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
XBox had a huge sponsorship with the Pop Disaster tour which included Blink 182, Green day and Jimmy Eat world. I remember reading in rolling stone or somewherer about how much they all loved playing xbox between shows. Jack Black has a quote about playing halo all the friggin time too. Man, musicians definately know whats good for them...
yo kraft
i sent u a pm..
check it..

peace

Shorezy
06-14-2002, 10:48 PM
Ya i've noticed that in a few places. Good news!

DrUnKtAnK
06-14-2002, 11:16 PM
Check this out if anyone is in to racing....I posted this back a while ago....

For all you race fans...
Xbox is proud to sponsor the inaugural season of NOPI The Fast and The Furious Racing Series. Come and watch the country's top drag racers as they compete for the Xbox Cup!

Look for the Xbox onsite interactive gaming area at each event and experience the thrill of RalliSport Challenge and Project Gotham Racing off the track.

And for those crazy fanatics: We invite you to participate in the Xbox Best of Show. Prizes will be awarded for the car or truck decked out with the most unique use of Xbox gear.

Orginal Post...... (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12939)

NOPI and XBOX WEBSITE (http://www.nopi.com/ndraxboxbestofshow.htm)
http://www.nopi.com/images/Best_of_Show_Glowing_4in_blur_02_good200.jpg