PDA

View Full Version : Spells...

AppoX
06-13-2002, 02:27 PM
i have purchased spells from people many times. after i don't use the spell for awhile my chance of casting it goes down. and it is even harder to get up. does it go up because of my skill level in that school or magika or does it go up after i cast it successfully many times.

Dre
06-13-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by AppoX
i have purchased spells from people many times. after i don't use the spell for awhile my chance of casting it goes down. and it is even harder to get up. does it go up because of my skill level in that school or magika or does it go up after i cast it successfully many times.

It is not specific to that spell, its the amount of times you cast a spell in a certain school. I.e. casting a fireball and casting a lightning bolt both increase school of destruction. And, I'm pretty sure the chance to cast doesn't decrease if you don't use it. However, it does decrease depending on your fatigue. The more tired you are, the less chance of casting successfully. You can always check the stats on the spell menu to check the difference fatigue makes.

AppoX
06-13-2002, 02:32 PM
ahhhh ok thx alot, that must have been it, i was probably fatigued, imma go look at it now. thx