PDA

View Full Version : Post your custom Morrowind spells

Dre
06-13-2002, 02:50 PM
This thread is a place to share the spells you've created. It would be cool if they've actually been tested in game.. here I go first! BTW, I'm a wizard named Calaldum in the game.

1) Calaldum Crazylegs:
-Effect 1: Jump +100 pts 1 sec on self
-Effect 2: Slowfall 1-3 pts 40 sec on self
-Magicka cost: not sure.. I'll check when I get home and edit post
this spell rules for travelling long distances.. I hardly ever take the stilt rider anymore cuz this is so much fun!!

2) Calaldum Vampyre Bite:
-Effect 1: Absorb health 20-60 pts for 2 secs on touch
-Effect 2: Paralyze for 2 sec on touch
-Magicka cost: 47 if I remember correctly.. again I'll verify at home
this is almost an instant kill on anyone plus its a great way to get health back!

3) Calaldum Blizzard:
-Effect 1: Frost dmg 10-20 pts for 10 secs within 30 ft of target on target
-Magicka cost: 65 if I remember right
this spell is by far the strongest long-range of my arsenal so far.
The spell is awesome because it hits such a large radius, it even gets people on different floors as well. I wipe out entire houses filled with people casting this spell once.

4) Calaldum Warm Gaze
-Effect 1: Charm 40 pts on touch
-Magicka cost: 34 I think
This spell is great... cast it on any non-attacking NPC to get 100/100 disposition!

5) Calaldum Oceanwalker:
-Effect 1: Waterbreathing
-Effect 2: Swift swim
-magicka cost: haven't made it yet.. I'll edit the post tonight!

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 05:05 PM
You have some nice spells there. I didnt make any yet because I always end up spending my loot money on either Long Blade or Heavy Armor...although I am part mage, they wont train me any more for destruction or mysticism.

But am thinking of making a paralyze/poison spell...poison them and laugh as they cant do anything about their imminent death...:cool:

Plewis
06-13-2002, 06:01 PM
i still gotta figure out how to make spells... im a dark elf so I have some mage skills... but Im not that far in the game anyways... gonna go play again cya.

HamsterKing
06-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Do you make spells by combining the ones you already have?
I just made a High Elf custom mage, and I need to get thoem mushrooms for Ajica

azmodan
06-13-2002, 08:30 PM
damn dre! i would like to make some sorta charm spell like u but i dont hav enuf magicka lol! i bought this charm spell for like 2.1k gold and it costs like 220 magicka to cast it and i have only like 190 any idea where i can get a charm spell that i can actually cast?

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 09:46 PM
You have to find a person who has Spellmaking where stuff like persuasion and barter is...then you can easily figure it out from there.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 07:32 PM
Well after selling most of my stolen goods I got over 23k so I decided i'd go on a spell buying/making spree. Well I made one spell already because im still looking for some...like absorb magicka...

anyway, here's my Kiss of Death spell:

Absorb Health 30-60 points
Poison 30-60 points for 2 seconds

It's a one hit kill on just about every normal npc...like people in their houses and stuff. The poison lasts just long enough for the person to pull out their weapon to attack...and then they die. You need a good amount of magicka to cast it tho...thats the only drawback.

Alien
06-15-2002, 07:38 PM
I am a Dark Elf Agent. And I want to use spells to make my thiefing easier. I have a few, like Walk on Water, and Mother's Kiss, simple, easy ones. But I want ones that can kill people, and I want to make them. First of all, I have a Levitation spell, but it says I dont have enough Magicka. How do I increase that? Because the blue bar is full, so I take it it's talking about my Skill Level in Magicka.
And second, where and how do I make my own spells? I know some Mages do SpellMaking, but I dont know how to use that really.
Any help would be appreciated.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 07:43 PM
You need to raise your intelligence because that determines your maximum amount of magicka. My level 16 battlemage has almost 90 intelligence, thats why his magicka is over 100. To raise your intelligence, use skills who's governing attribute is intelligence, such as Conjuration, Enchant, or Alchemy.

To make your own spell, find a mage who has spellmaking. Its quite easy to use. You need to have the actual spell to make one like it. For example...if you want to make a shock damage spell, you need to buy a spell that does shock damage in the first place.

Alien
06-15-2002, 07:48 PM
Ah,I gotta do that now. Thanks :)

Yannie Boy
06-18-2002, 07:46 AM
Mine is

Crimson Flash:

Frost damage
Fire damage
Lighting damage
Poison damage

I don't know how much damage it does but i cost me well over 3k

It's killer, one touch deaths. it's sweet

Dre
06-18-2002, 08:04 AM
My newest one:

Calaldum Spirit of Life: Absorb health 20pts for 5 secs on 50 ft on touch.

Wow.. I just went crazy using this spell last night! I cast it once and just stood there as everyone came rushing at me... I had 3 guards attacking me and 4 peasants and my life wasn't even going down. Then the 4 peasants died and just the guards were left.. so I cast it a 2nd time and the guards all died. My health, never even went down.

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 01:56 PM
My friend wanted to make a new Levitate spell, but couldnt find a fortify speed spell to make him run while levitated...

Anyway, I made an Open All spell, opens 100 points on touch. I know, It sucks, but I need money and cant waste it on custom spells.

Plewis
06-18-2002, 03:39 PM
what does slowfall do?

mother
06-18-2002, 05:36 PM
helps you land from high drops, kinda slows your fall.
=}

wu

Plewis
06-18-2002, 05:41 PM
ooooh seems so obvious dont it? hehe

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 07:39 PM
Any other custom spells? I dont want this thread to get lost several pages back...lets keep it going.

Siner
06-20-2002, 11:54 PM
I have Skorching Hands
damage on touch 40-80
damage armor 20-40
damage weapon 10-20

Hands of Frost, Same as above except cold, have heal others, and walk on water for others.
Goin to make a few more tho, have around 280,00 but can't remember what the magicka cost of them are.

jschelm
06-21-2002, 08:32 AM
This is kinda a dorky one, but it kills most of the weaker enemies in one shot without them getting close.

Big Fireball
Fire Damage 35-60 to target

anthony_osborn
06-21-2002, 09:16 PM
hey i was wonderin does anyone know what to combine to make those spells, like rat meat or something like that, especially taht kiss of death spell and the ones that kill people fast, also like the absorb health one that killed even the gaurds. When the gaurds die can you take there stuff?

Plewis
06-21-2002, 09:51 PM
you dont combine ingredients to make spells, that is potions... you have to buy spells and then go through a few other things that are simple but I dont feel like writing them out... oh heres a quote from our Great friend EHWfedPres

To make your own spell, find a mage who has spellmaking. Its quite easy to use. You need to have the actual spell to make one like it. For example...if you want to make a shock damage spell, you need to buy a spell that does shock damage in the first place.

and yes you can take their stuff.... I think:confused: I am not strong enough to kill a guard yet. if you know this little about the game you are most definitely not strong enough either

StillFly
06-21-2002, 10:55 PM
Whats Dispel do?

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 12:12 PM
dispel gets rid of summoned creatures that are attacking you...

Also, yes, you can kill a gurd and take his stuff. I kill ordinators in Vivec all the time and sell their armor...which is quite expensive.

smizz
02-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Army of Smizz:
Summon Dremora for 30 sec on self
Summon Golden Saint for 30 sec on self
Summon Winged Twilight for 30 sec on self
Mana Cost: around 200

Fly High:
Levitate 10-15pts for 30 sec on self
Fortify Speed 100pts for 30 sec on self
Mana Cost: around 200

Cloak of Shadows: