PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live.....I know when...but where?

Shorezy
06-13-2002, 03:22 PM
I've read almost everything there is to read about Xbox live, and like most of you, I CAN'T WAIT! Anyway, I also know that it'll be available in the U.S. of A this fall, but will it also be available in it's neighbouring country of Canada on the same date? Sorry if this is a stupid question, it's just I really would like to know (if you guys do) so i can get it as soon as it's for sale. Thanks.

Dre
06-13-2002, 03:26 PM
It will be more than likely the same launch date throughout North America.

Shorezy
06-13-2002, 04:14 PM
K cool thanks Dre.

stingu
06-14-2002, 12:40 AM
Everything that I've read says it launches in North America and since you "canucks" (if I spelled this right -- lol) are also "North America" I highly suspect that the Great USA and Canada will launch same time. I think that would be awesome!

-WorldSpawn-
06-14-2002, 08:39 AM
It better be... or we may need to start gearing up for war.. again.

Ninja Scroll
06-14-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Dre
It will be more than likely the same launch date throughout North America.

That's what I was thinking too Dre. One thing though, the real question is when in da roody poo hell is MS gonna give us the official release date?

Casper
06-14-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

That's what I was thinking too Dre. One thing though, the real question is when in da roody poo hell is MS gonna give us the official release date?

I'd imagine (but then again, I'm no Bill Gates) that the date will be announced after the beta testing has been termed "successful". That's the whole idea of doing the beta testing there jerky ;)

Brevity
06-14-2002, 10:14 AM
I wonder if every state will have some BETA testers in it? I wanna be the one here....:cool:

E-Xbox
06-14-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by stingu
Everything that I've read says it launches in North America and since you "canucks" (if I spelled this right -- lol) are also "North America" I highly suspect that the Great USA and Canada will launch same time. I think that would be awesome!
lol!
obviously its gonna launch on the same day all across N.A.
just like the launch of the xbox..

peace

Shorezy
06-14-2002, 03:13 PM
Ok awsome. Thanks guys.

l Maximus l
06-14-2002, 07:33 PM
I'm so pumped up for XBox Live! Two of the data centers are going to be in "my backyard"!! One in Seattle and the other in Tukwila, WA :D

Rusted Gundam
06-14-2002, 07:41 PM
Yea, Xbox live is gonna be so awsome, with no lagg!

E-Xbox
06-14-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I'm so pumped up for XBox Live! Two of the data centers are going to be in "my backyard"!! One in Seattle and the other in Tukwila, WA :D

thats cool..
u signed up to be a beta testa rite?

peace

stingu
06-14-2002, 08:45 PM
I simply wish they would just tell us the date they are going to announce the Beta Testers . . . what would the harm be by saying "Beta Testers will be selected by such n such a date"????

Shorezy
06-15-2002, 09:54 AM
Ya that's for sure. Does anyone know how many tester's their picking? And if I live in Canada does that narrow my chances of becoming one?