PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a review of Outlaw Golf yet?

Mercury
06-13-2002, 04:43 PM
I'm thinking of picking it up today or tomorrow. I will have 3 others to play with this Saturday. What I really want to know is how is the physics in the game? Is the game at least a very good golf game?

xboxmaster2002
06-13-2002, 05:20 PM
if you liked hot shots golf you will love outlaw golf its like 10 times better there not those kiddy golfers there adults and this game is fun.

the controls are different than most golf games you use the right analog stick the swing and how you do this is press the analog stick down and when the power is where you want it to be then you press forward and that swings the club depending on how straight you press forward on the stick that decides if you hit it straigh or curve it its a lot funner than that timing hit stuff.

Xbox Owner
06-13-2002, 05:32 PM
Maybe I will get it, doubt it, but I liked Hotshots golf..

Snoopy7548
06-13-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
if you liked hot shots golf you will love outlaw golf its like 10 times better there not those kiddy golfers there adults and this game is fun.

the controls are different than most golf games you use the right analog stick the swing and how you do this is press the analog stick down and when the power is where you want it to be then you press forward and that swings the club depending on how straight you press forward on the stick that decides if you hit it straigh or curve it its a lot funner than that timing hit stuff.

sweet, i LOVED hot shots golf 2. oh man, me and my friend would spend HOURS playing that game. we like worshipped that game, we even made bets and stuff. we were the best at that game. i just won outlaw golf, so i cant wait to get it. the control scheme sounds really cool, too. it would be sweet if they released an arcade stick for this game, and it had the little ball, just like in the golden tee golf game. ha:D

rocksback
06-13-2002, 09:46 PM
I lovegolf games on these new systems they are very addicting.

hook-worm J
06-13-2002, 11:03 PM
Team Xbox Outlaw Golf review (http://www.teamxbox.com/view_reviews.php?id=350)

faceoff508
06-14-2002, 02:01 PM
IGN gave Outlaw golf a 7.2

xboxmaster2002
06-14-2002, 02:47 PM
yeah and ign also gave RAW a 9.0