PDA

View Full Version : Help LVLing!

ooMORROWINDoo
06-13-2002, 07:35 PM
ahh how is everyone lvling to fast! ive been playing since the day it came out and im not even on level 2 with me bretton mage.....im doin all the majoy skills and stuff...eatin things for alchemy....using axes....doing magic...hes just not progressing! HELP!! also....i need help gettin good items....where do you find them? im to weak to go and beat bosses and stuff.....:( help me please!:p

NonFanboy
06-13-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ooMORROWINDoo
ahh how is everyone lvling to fast! ive been playing since the day it came out and im not even on level 2 with me bretton mage.....im doin all the majoy skills and stuff...eatin things for alchemy....using axes....doing magic...hes just not progressing! HELP!! also....i need help gettin good items....where do you find them? im to weak to go and beat bosses and stuff.....:( help me please!:p

Cast spells next to a bed, everytime you you run out of magicka, go to sleep for about 8 hours to refill your magicka. If you do that for 30 mins you will gain atleast 2-3 levels. This is a possible spoiler but it can be found right when you start playing the game: There are 2 tombs that are very close to seyda neen, both are on the coast line. The first tomb has 2 rare scrolls and a ring worth a whopping 8000 GP that gives you 10 extra intellect and willpower when you wear it. I was able to get the items in the tomb at lv 1 with just about every class, it is real easy for a mage to do it. There is a wrecked ship with some diamonds in it that is also on the coast line, just look around the Seyda Neen area and you will find em.

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 09:42 PM
so if I cast Greater Shockball against the wall until my magicka runs out, and rest...then repeat the process...I will still gain in destruction?

And the tomb with the stuff in it, where's that at?

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 09:44 PM
Oh yeah, here's how I got to level 9...

Steal stuff from people's houses, but make sure they are far enough away, like on another floor, so they cannot see you. Sell that stuff, do it again in another house, and when u get a few k in gold, buy a bunch of major/minor skills. Then after you char gets better, start killing people in their houses and then completely rob them.

NonFanboy
06-13-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
so if I cast Greater Shockball against the wall until my magicka runs out, and rest...then repeat the process...I will still gain in destruction?

And the tomb with the stuff in it, where's that at?

Question 1. Yes, you will gain about 3 points in destruction for doing that, thats how I lved my destruction.

Question 2. Ill do my best to explain. at about the point where the mage fell out of the sky trying to use his ication flight spell, make a left to the coastline, you should see some crabs if your going the right way. When you reach the water, stay on the land and start walking right. the tomb door is a bit shrouded by rocks but you should be able to see it. You will come across a few ghosts and maybe a skeleton, use the best destruction magic you have against them, keep moving and they should go down quickly. The chest with the ring in it is trapped so you must be at full health before you try and open it.

The second tomb will be a bit harder for me to explain, but you arent missing to much if you cant find it. Use the same direction as above except that when you get to the coast, make a left and fallow the coast line, make sure that you stay on land and stay as close to the water as possible. The tomb door like the first is hard to see.

Just play around with my directions a bit and you should come across them.

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 10:30 PM
uh.....i'll just look in the Morrowind Prophecies book...thats why I have it...maybe I should think about using it once in a while...but thanks anyway.