PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive....hurts..

wulff
06-13-2002, 09:34 PM
This game suxs ass....it's pure cheeze......Maybe if your 8 yrs old you'll like it but it blows......
Do yourself a favour and rent it first.........Ya might have to twist up some nature's best to get into it 2.......

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by wulff
This game suxs ass....it's pure cheeze......Maybe if your 8 yrs old you'll like it but it blows......
Do yourself a favour and rent it first.........Ya might have to twist up some nature's best to get into it 2.......

Man, what you been smokin?! Obviously not the XBox Joint! IMO, this is what test drive is:

I played it yesterday at a store. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. Did you ever play those racing things in a acarde? You know, where you sit in them and push the gas and steer, and that? Well, those games kick ass, IMO, and it's just like those, with better graphics. I would recomend it, or atleast rent it, I know I am. Oh yeah, you can play PONG during the loading times, so it's all cool, my brotha!:D

Liquid Gears
06-14-2002, 01:52 PM
BWAHAHAHA!!! Not the XBox Joint. That's fu*kin' hellarious!!

wulff
06-14-2002, 04:19 PM
Man i live in the north columbia....;).......We smoke even bigger then the xbox.:D
But ya know getting back to the game it's just another test drive.
And sadly another port.The audio is outright ridicalus...The grfx are subpar...ya notice how everything is bland in colour in this game...There's really no texture chnge.......no dudes save your money it suxx....or wait for a previus played price drop.
It's a renter at best.
The best looking and feeling race game for the box has to be rallisport........the demo i got for moto gp is pretty stylin..but the game doesnt realease till the end of the mnth..

Now outlaw golf which i also rented with test drive seems to be pretty fun and funny.

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
BWAHAHAHA!!! Not the XBox Joint. That's fu*kin' hellarious!!

Yeah man! The XBox Joint!! Hahaha!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-14-2002, 04:37 PM
LoL, XBOX Joint...

Untill next time...:mad: