PDA

View Full Version : I am really confused...

Black_Tek
06-13-2002, 09:48 PM
:eek:how can I kill people if I cant kill the 2 rats upstairs in Bayamora.... :( and how can I sell my stuff... I am using a Red Guard...I need some help on how can I use his special magic..." To invisible" for sixty sec's and thank you....:(

EHWfedPres
06-13-2002, 09:50 PM
go to a pawnbroker or trader and talk to the person. select Barter at the top and sell your stuff there.

Killing rats is easy. Just get to a higher level and then do it.

Black_Tek
06-17-2002, 08:38 AM
:) EHWfedpres...Thanks for your help partner...But I would really lik to know....how to get to a higher level...is it by ding what you be ordered to do or with more goods you have... Wus the deal man?:p

Dre
06-17-2002, 08:49 AM
You level up by successfully using either your major or minor skills a total of 10 times. On your stats menu, you can see your progress by bringing the "cursor" over your current level. You can also pay for training. The easiest thing to do in the beginning is just wander outside of town (not too far), and use your skills on creatures you encounter.

To use your spell, go to your spell menu (press b then the left or right triggers until you see your spell menu) and from there your class skill should be the first thing you see. You'll know its your class skill because there shouldn't be a mana cost associated with it. Select it with A then exit menu and press Y for spells and Right-trigger to use.