PDA

View Full Version : outlaw golf

kb215
06-14-2002, 12:34 AM
hello i just bought outlaw golf wednsday, i was playing it for about an hour , then the screen froze.a message pop up saying that it was a bad disc possibly damaged or dirty.i cleaned the disc and the problem still happened. i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.thanks, kb215

Casper
06-14-2002, 09:33 AM
First off, welcome to the XBA forums :)

Secondly, you may have gotten a bad disk (it happens from time to time) so return it to whereever you purchased it, and get a replacement. The store (no matter where it was) will exchange it for another one.

Good luck man, and keep posting :)

FpS_PhReeK
06-14-2002, 10:37 AM
Hi all,

Well it has been a while, hope everyone is good. Anyhoo, I picked Outlaw Golf up on Wednesday and I absolutly love it, the game is bada$$. Unfortunately I too have encountered the scary red "bad disk" screen like 6 times. But have no fear, Casper is correct, I spoke to my friendly tho sometimes niave EB staffers and they reassured me that they would be more than happy to replace the disk. I intend to do so today, I just hope that this does not happen again, there are few things worse than being interupted in mid-game.

PhReeK out!

studepaber
06-14-2002, 11:50 AM
The same thing happened to me as well, so I exchanged it at EB and my new copy hasn't crashed yet *rejoice*....I have put in a solid 6 hours of gameplay as well.