PDA

View Full Version : The Warden(Hunter)

Veno
06-14-2002, 01:24 AM
I'm at the warden, first meeting, I hate being in that cramped room. I'm doing this in 4 player btw, his tentalces appear under us and blow apart our limbs and kill us in 1 hit. I find that the machine gun does almost nothing and the shotgun does only a little bit. Also the judge's edge does nothing to him, and the smite and demand edges arent that great against him either. What the hell do you use to kill him? I find that it's hard to tell when he's doing that wave of darkenss around him, I know you can jump over it, but what's the sign that he's about to do it? My strategy- Me(martyr) go in with the chain saw and demand. The avenger goes in with smite or whatever that fire meelee attack is and his axe. The judge uses a machine gun and the defender either uses her ****ty magnum (cuz she never finds any guns) or a shotgun if she's lucky. Are there any really specific good strategy's that would work very well against him? I see that hte chain saw kicks his ass majorly though. Should we all go in melee against him? We tried to do that once but since we surrounded him we could never tell when he was going to do his dark wave and kill all of us at once.

P.S. How the hell does hte defender heal people over hten herself? I've heard it's possible.

Snake Eyez
06-14-2002, 03:54 PM
To get the defender to heal other people have everyone around her when she heals. I like to have everyone running at her to make sure that we are all touching her, then she will heal whoever is around her. I'm a little confused about the warden. Is this the part where he is in the room next to the healing thing on the left?

Veno
06-14-2002, 04:48 PM
No, it's the third boss, it's after the teddy bear, it's the one where there's no checkpoint right before him. It's in the mansion, the first time you meet the warden.

Snake Eyez
06-14-2002, 10:28 PM
I used two players and went in with two chain saws. When both are hitting him it makes it harder for him to do anything against you. You may also want to have one player in charge of killing the vine things with the shotgun.

kornavs19
06-24-2002, 11:39 AM
how do u get 2 chaiinsaws ???

Snake Eyez
06-24-2002, 12:54 PM
two different people each with one chainsaw. We had chainsaws from previous boards because we only use them on the bosses.

Caliadar
06-28-2002, 12:02 AM
Chainsaws rock him big time, as does the Judge's Word of Power.

For the defender to heal multiple people I think it needs to be lvl 2 or 3, not sure.