PDA

View Full Version : Legends of Wrestling

Deadman
06-14-2002, 03:11 AM
Hey, I live in Australia so Legends of Wrestling has just been released. I am a very big wrestling fan so could someone tell me if this game is worth buying or should I wait until RAW is released?

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 10:33 AM
Raw isn't that great.

But LOW is horrible.

So get RAW.

Ok.

Have a nice day.

:D

GRAVEDIGGER
06-14-2002, 12:08 PM
Well as much as it pains me to say this, i have the game:rolleyes: and let me tell you first hand. The game Sucks!! It only truly has about 1-2 hours of credible Gameplay, and after that...its all over.

After you've gone through the career mode once, you have to repeat this a slew of times with different wrestlers on different difficulty levels to get new wrestlers and to unlock certain move keys. I could go on and on about the horrible game, but i will spare myself the pain of writing it and you the pain of reading it.

Untill next time...:mad:

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Well as much as it pains me to say this, i have the game:rolleyes: and let me tell you first hand. The game Sucks!! It only truly has about 1-2 hours of credible Gameplay, and after that...its all over.

After you've gone through the career mode once, you have to repeat this a slew of times with different wrestlers on different difficulty levels to get new wrestlers and to unlock certain move keys. I could go on and on about the horrible game, but i will spare myself the pain of writing it and you the pain of reading it.

Yeah..yeah..i know..this games makes raw look good!..no great!

Deadman
06-14-2002, 04:49 PM
Ok thanks, after many MANY questions I have asked people about LOW I will not get it but probably rent it to see for myself how crap it really is.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-15-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Deadman
Ok thanks, after many MANY questions I have asked people about LOW I will not get it but probably rent it to see for myself how crap it really is.

I feel ya man...thats a good move, trust me, you have made the right decision. IMO you should get RAW if you want a decent wrestling game.