PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to you in Marrowind?

Yannie Boy
06-14-2002, 09:35 AM
In Balmora I went to the temple to read some books to increase skill level till i came to a cabinet the had some hefty items that where worth more than 50,000 teials. When i saw the items i saved and tried to kill the dark elf standing next to the cabinet. He placed a shield spell on him self and everyone else in the temple ganged up on me and eventualy killed me. It was a church beat down on me. So when i loaded up again. I decided to go with the more suttle approach. Steal and Run. I got out of the temple with no health at all so i retreated to the mountians to rest. When i went back to town the imperail guards came after me and killed me. They didn't even give me a chance. So next i decided to leave town and go to Vivec. When i went to the guy who controls the bug he didn't want to take any where until i bribed him for 600 tieals and then he says "Oh your too kind, where do you want to go?" When i went to Vivec i was walking to the Pawnbroker when all of a sudden everyone ganged up on me and killed me. It made me so upset because when i reloaded up again i went to my stats and my bounty was off the chart. So now i have to start over because no matter where i go there is someone who is gonna try to cash in off of me. Some Crazy stuff huh?

silvertrace
06-14-2002, 09:43 AM
if u have a price on your head go to the bottom floor of the "South Wall Tavern" in balmora and talk to the barkeep

~ he will take care of that bounty ~

* there are several Thieves Guild spots in other towns that can take care of bounties, the balmora one is the easiest...its in the southeastern part of town

EHWfedPres
06-14-2002, 12:25 PM
The guy behind the counter at the South Wall Corner Club in Balmora...he'll take the bounty off your head. If you go into your stats menu, scroll all the way down on the right side and Bounty is the last one...my highest bounty ever was 17000. Just drop all your gold on the ground and talk to the counter guy and say you'll pay him, and you'll get the bounty off your head for free. :)

mormondude17
06-14-2002, 01:32 PM
Yo Chupacabra, the same thing happened to a friend of mine. We thought we had gotten away with it so I was telling him to get off so I could do the same thing then he was killed and I said forget it man I'm not that stupid. I'm not gonna steal from a temple that's just wrong.