PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft III

Hellraisr
06-14-2002, 10:20 AM
I'm sure everyone would love to see this game on Xbox! I emailed Blizzard and asked, but the answer would probably be no even if it was yes because they'd probably keep it secret for a while.. seems to be a big deal in the console industry.

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 02:14 PM
Yea i was hoping for that too or maybe another good stradegy game like starcraft.

Hellraisr
06-28-2002, 12:07 PM
I emailed Blizzard about this, and unfortunately there are no plans to make an Xbox (or any) console version of Warcraft 3 or any other title :(

I hope they change their mind in the future, with so many other computer companies jumping in like Interplay.

cityson
06-29-2002, 03:44 AM
WarCraft III didn't show up on E3 though....I guess Blizzard will make WarCraft IV for Xbox instead ;)

Killa_Kujo
07-01-2002, 07:41 PM
......... crap...... i was hoping for that........ o well ....... please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... .................... please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... ........ please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... .................. please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... .............. please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... I NEED MORE REAL TIME STRATEGIES To keep me occupied.... jeez now im tired, i think ill take a nap...:confused:

lllSmokelll
07-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Killa_Kujo
......... crap...... i was hoping for that........ o well ....... please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... .................... please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... ........ please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... .................. please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... .............. please make command and conquer games on the x-box..... I NEED MORE REAL TIME STRATEGIES To keep me occupied.... jeez now im tired, i think ill take a nap...:confused:
i dont want no real time strategies