PDA

View Full Version : RalliSport -- Test Drive?

Kev Van Dam
06-14-2002, 01:04 PM
Which do you think I should buy when i get X-BOX? Rallisport Challenge or Test Drive, which one is better???????

Besides one of those racing games im also buyin HALO.!

:) :) :) :) :cool: :eek:

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 01:14 PM
RaliSport- Better Graphics, More Real

Test Drive- Good Graphics, Arcadey

All I can say is to rent them..

Liquid Gears
06-14-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
RaliSport- Better Graphics, More Real

Test Drive- Good Graphics, Arcadey

All I can say is to rent them..

I second that.

Kortiz
06-14-2002, 02:26 PM
is Test Drive out yet?

and so far im agreeing with what the 2 jokers up above me are stating.

Good graphics(SEEM TO BE WAY WAY WAY BETTER THEN THE PREVIOUS ***** THEY GAVE TO GAMERS)

and yes....archadey(sp) so rent them both....RSC IS THE BESTEST ONE THOUGH OUT OF THE 2.

GIMMAH!

Skyfinch
06-14-2002, 02:46 PM
If Rallisport is a moutain of gold....Test drive is a steaming mound of dog poop.

JJaX
06-14-2002, 02:53 PM
You cant go wrong with Rali-sport!!
Its an amazing game, You really get a sense of speed. And multiplayer is sweet. Plus you can listen to your own custom soundtracks ripped onto your HD.

studepaber
06-14-2002, 03:18 PM
Go Rallisport all the way. Best racing game out IMO. I bought Test Drive for the Xbox (with semi-high expectations) and it's slightly better than crap. VERY cheap AI, no car damage, and unrealistic crashes, graphics are decent but you can tell they have been ported (no bumpmapping, arg). Thank goodness I bought from EB with their return policy, whew!

wulff
06-14-2002, 04:29 PM
well i shouldnt even have to type in my opinion....the rest of the crew here has spoken..

Ralli fer sure....It's intense,massive amount of eye candy...........even at 180 mph drifting thru the corners.It's all good.

Liquid Gears
06-14-2002, 04:37 PM
I just rented Test Drive today. It's a great game, but between the Rallisport Challenge and Test Drive. I would say that Rallisport gets the award. But, Test Drive still kicks @ss. It's a great multimlayer game, especially when you go head to head in the Drags. That's really cool, you can only go in manual in it though. But it makes it more challenging, how you have to time switching gears to win. Ahh what do I care which game is better, I'm buying both.:)

Zion
06-16-2002, 09:43 PM
Are the races in Test Drive timed? That's the main reason I dumped Wreckless. Can you free roam?

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 01:57 PM
I bought test drive yet cuz i just wasted all my money on morrowind and the prophecies guide. But i am going to get it no matter what anyone says. I personally think test drive is the best racing games ever. I am more up to ruinning people of the road and stuff. I have tesyt drive6 and i usta know exactly where to hit peopkle to send them swirving out into walls. And test drive 6 had a crapload o cars and all were upgradable. Reallysport is an awesome game too but my friend has it so i only got to complete 2 championships so i dont know that much. Rallysport had quite a few cars too but some of the levels i played i tohught i was on a level i played 2 seconds ago.

Vuldarak Zeta
06-23-2002, 03:05 AM
all races in test drive are timed. i would say buy rallisport. lots more fun to be had.

Tkf5000
06-23-2002, 09:09 AM
I think you can turn off the time. You could in the previous test drives. Actually i dont even think there was a timer.

zfBRAT
06-27-2002, 11:58 PM
Lemmie know when you get some codes for that, cos that game would rock without being timed and free roam :p

RalliSport rocks, though :p

EHWfedPres
06-28-2002, 12:12 AM
Rallisport is good, but not many different gameplay modes...other than racing on different surfaces and whatnot. Test Drive is more of an arcade game, with alot more multiplayer features...but can u have custom soundtrack in testdrive? I think oxm said you could, but id trust my dog before that group of retards.

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 08:59 AM
man ehwpress why u always bs about everything? and it DOES have the ability to play custom soundtracks so i would think before i speak. I personally think that test drive is better but the timer takes away a lot of the gameplay and its a lot harder to knock people of the road like in pitbulls test drives. you go off the road before your opponent does.

EHWfedPres
06-28-2002, 10:47 AM
Why are you always so cranky? I just asked a dámn question you retard.

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 02:52 PM
well in one post you say buy games to beat them and in one post u say buy for fun. make up your mind. im not a reatard i dont ride the short bus like that one guy said. and then jaxx sang that little song lol.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
well in one post you say buy games to beat them

You cannot find where I said that...because I never did. Dont put words in my mouth ever again...stupid immature people these days...:rolleyes:

Tkf5000
06-30-2002, 04:01 PM
check your firast post in the help on max payne thread.

EHWfedPres
07-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Show me. If you have all the answers, show me the exact words that I typed. :rolleyes:

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 10:16 AM
man are u lazy or sumthin?

zfBRAT
07-04-2002, 05:35 AM
Men will be men, I suppose

Dr X
07-04-2002, 03:17 PM
i can not make a comment on the other game because i have not played it but it dose look good but i can tell you that Rallisport rocks and is quite brilliant in every way.