PDA

View Full Version : Dren plantation(need help)

azmodan
06-14-2002, 02:04 PM
hey hey i just wandered into this place and it is the f'n sh*t!!! i went into the manor and found the oran dren guy or whatever and the shelf he is standing in front of has 2 pieces of armor that are worth 100,000 gold!! and i cant steal it without getting cought.. i am a level 5 breton mage heh and i tried to kill him i cast paralyze on him then this custom spell that does like 150 i cast that spell three times and hes till didnt die!! he like whips out a spear and kills me in one hit but wtf i wanna get that armor so any suggestions on wut i should do?

tennyson
06-14-2002, 02:33 PM
I just found that place last night while playing. Chances are you won't get out of there alive unless you think of some crazy plan. When I was there, at least, the entire plantation was full of strong guards and other NPC's. And after swimming through pirhana-infested waters to get to the plantation (I didn't feel like walking since I was on the north coast of the lake), I had seen my share of battle for the day.

My thought would be to use a chameleon spell, or invisibility, and make use of your sneak skill if it's possible. ::shrugs::

Calve
06-14-2002, 04:53 PM
whereabouts is this place???

Peace

EHWfedPres
06-14-2002, 09:45 PM
Just mark outside the thiefs guild. then steal the stuff and recall out of there really fast and get the price off your head using the 'put the money on the ground and then say you will pay the guy the money' trick. but good luck selling any of that stuff.

azmodan
06-15-2002, 08:58 AM
heh good idea but actually ic an sell it the creeper in caledra willgive u FULL prices for youritems ( if the item is worth 44k he will give u 44k) but he only has 5k limit and regenerates every 24 hrs but i have sold him stuff b4 so i can just sell him that and take back some items like i sold him the ebony bracer for 5k slept 24 hrs then sold him my demonic katana that is worth 9k for 4k plus the bracer then sold him the bracer again hehe

Alien
06-15-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by tennyson
I just found that place last night while playing. Chances are you won't get out of there alive unless you think of some crazy plan. When I was there, at least, the entire plantation was full of strong guards and other NPC's. And after swimming through pirhana-infested waters to get to the plantation (I didn't feel like walking since I was on the north coast of the lake), I had seen my share of battle for the day.

My thought would be to use a chameleon spell, or invisibility, and make use of your sneak skill if it's possible. ::shrugs:: And if you do get outside, use a levatation spell to fly away. At least as far as it will allow you to go before the spell runs out. Or use a Potion of Rising Force I think is what it's called.

Xtopia
06-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Where is this gaurded utopia?