PDA

View Full Version : Hooker's ring

tennyson
06-14-2002, 02:29 PM
Last night I came across a prostitute, just north of Gnisis on my way to a smaller town. Anyway, it was pouring rain and she said that she lost her ring in the pond that was nearby. I must have spent 30 minutes looking for that f'ing ring before I eventually gave up and left. Has anyone found this thing? Is it worth it?

RudedogX
06-14-2002, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be an almost invisible guy standing next to her. He has it. You end up killing both of them b/c they're actually thieves themselves and they'll try and steal from you.

X-Ray
06-14-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by tennyson
Last night I came across a prostitute, just north of Gnisis on my way to a smaller town. Anyway, it was pouring rain and she said that she lost her ring in the pond that was nearby. I must have spent 30 minutes looking for that f'ing ring before I eventually gave up and left. Has anyone found this thing? Is it worth it?

I found the ring (its easy to find the dev's put in a easy spot on purpose). When I found it the wh0re screamed "No good deed goes unpunished and proceeded to summon a skeleton and kick my @$$ with ninja stars. This happened to me when I was still level 1 or 2 so I could probably take her now. But I'd either just attack the **** or leave her alone. It's not worth it!

xbaaddict
06-14-2002, 07:10 PM
dude i did this a few days ago..kick the invisibles ass and take his rind of shadows or whatever its chameleon 80% and so far everytime i have used it no one has been able to see me it works good to kick ass undetected man.

EHWfedPres
06-14-2002, 09:50 PM
I found a strip club.

azmodan
06-15-2002, 09:41 AM
I found a strip club.

me too i live there now i killed all the patrons and i have dancers there for me and everything hehe

y2kash_14
06-15-2002, 05:07 PM
where is the strip club?

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 07:29 PM
I dont know, but there's 3 dancers and amybe 3 or 4 other people in the club. I found it while exploring different cities...but now I forget what city it was at...maybe Khuul (spelling?)?

Felon
06-16-2002, 08:38 AM
town is Suran...earthly delights or something is the name of the club