PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting Morrowind!

Tigerbob4
06-14-2002, 03:36 PM
One last question...should i get the magzine helper thing when i buy Morrowind?...im gettting it on Xbox...Im's so excited

Master Gracey
06-14-2002, 03:50 PM
The guide will definitely come in useful someday, since this game is unbelieveably huge! I personally held off on buying it. Give me another month of exploration, then I'll get it just for fun.

So if you have the money, definitely get it. But do yourself a favor and put in many hours playing before you read any of it!

wweomaniac
06-14-2002, 04:17 PM
yeah... my friend said he wanted to get the guide after getting the game because he had no idea what to do. There is a sorta incomprehensive huge ass poster map that comes with the game but it is not theat helpful.

He hasn't gotten the guide yet... so I guess he's doing just fine. So just ry it out without the guide first.

E-Xbox
06-14-2002, 08:46 PM
i woudlnt get the guide until u really really needed it...
congrats on getting it..

peace

DIGITAL
06-14-2002, 09:27 PM
im not sure if i should pick this game up,i never liked final fantasy an never played another rpg,i might rent it first ,then buy it if i like it,sounds like a cool game though

Plewis
06-14-2002, 09:58 PM
i didnt get it but there is some dave guy in the RPG forums (where this should be posted) that says how you need the Prophecies thing... Ive put about 6-7 hours in the game and am having tons of fun without it!

mother
06-16-2002, 02:24 AM
you cant compare ff and mw, and yeah you should rent it.