PDA

View Full Version : Getting a New Game...Help!

Cybiker
06-14-2002, 06:50 PM
I already have Halo, Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX 2, and ASB2003...Im Thinking bout getting Hunter or Morrowind...Considering Morrowind more though..any suggestions?

Rusted Gundam
06-14-2002, 06:56 PM
Kabuki Warriors, This game takes alot of time to master,but thats no problem cause once you start you cant stop! Go now Young one and rent this game.:cool:

If you dont have the soul for Kabuki Warriors then go and get Morrowind, because from the posting in this forum.. sounds like a bad ass game that pretty much to set how things go :)

Xbox Owner
06-14-2002, 06:58 PM
Get another Halo.:D

No, lol. I would get Morrowind. or wait til' a better game..

Nas
06-14-2002, 06:59 PM
IF you are looking for something other than sports....then I'd say Morrowind...but one tidbit of advice...NBA2K2 is THE best basketball game on Xbox (Yes, better than Inside Drive). So if you like basketball, that game is DEFINATELY worth buying.:cool:

hollaaa:cool:

Liquid Gears
06-14-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Kabuki Warriors, This game takes alot of time to master,but thats no problem cause once you start you cant stop! Go now Young one and rent this game.:cool:

If you dont have the soul for Kabuki Warriors then go and get Morrowind, because from the posting in this forum.. sounds like a bad ass game that pretty much to set how things go :)

Hey!! What's with the sig??!!!!! Looks familiar, and I don't like familiar!!!!:mad: :mad:

Liquid Gears
06-14-2002, 07:52 PM
What's up with this??!!!
http://www.yoursighost.com/members/ZeroDegrees/sig1.gif

Rusted Gundam
06-14-2002, 07:57 PM
Its called going to the same place, and the same guy..

You have no right to even think that I stole your sig, cause from what I was reading you were annoything the guy asking for 2 sigs.

Liquid Gears
06-14-2002, 08:06 PM
The point is chump!! This isn't the same site and I HAD IT FIRST!!! You didn't have to get the exact same sig ya know. You could have gotten a diffent look.

Rusted Gundam
06-14-2002, 08:11 PM
The guy who does the sig only does one look. HOw about I hang out in the General Disscusion and you hang out in the Off Topic Lounge, Cause I was here first (September) so.. I get the better thread. Or we can jsut get along and you dont PMS all over just cause My chick is hotter.

Plewis
06-14-2002, 08:26 PM
no... gellar is hotter... but I dont care much about ur little squabble... I personally like morrowind a lot better than hunter... so there ya go... also consider NHL HITZ 20-02

Cybiker
06-14-2002, 08:29 PM
Nah..don't like hockey much...I guess im going with morrowind...the more i read the more i like it..i can't wait to go downtown and buy it tommorow!

E-Xbox
06-14-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Cybiker
Nah..don't like hockey much...I guess im going with morrowind...the more i read the more i like it..i can't wait to go downtown and buy it tommorow!
exactly man!
get morrowind..
i would have it..
but i need to study and do good on exams next week..
as soon as im done my last exam...im gettin morrowind and playing for a long long time!

peace

Rusted Gundam
06-14-2002, 11:50 PM
Good luck on exams E-Box.;)

Master Gracey
06-15-2002, 12:14 AM
Oooh!!! A siggy spat! :D

They're both cool... but I absolutely love Kirsten Dunst. Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn't do anything for me.

Rusted Gundam
06-15-2002, 12:17 AM
They're both cool... but I absolutely love Kirsten Dunst. Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn't do anything for me.

Yea, cant belive hes complaining just cause I asked for a sig by the same guy. I mean he has 50 exatly the same besides the actress and the eye. WTF does this Liquid Guy get mad? He didnt even make them. The world may never now^

Adema
06-15-2002, 01:23 AM
Hunter is one bad ass game. If you play it four player it hard as hell though. NHL Hitz in also one of the best games out. I can't stop playing that its so addictive.

Kortiz
06-15-2002, 02:07 AM
buy em both

get em both

get them both

GIMMAH!

Cybiker
06-15-2002, 05:57 PM
I got Morrowind....I'm just playing it now...i'll tell you guys wut I think after i've played it a bit

MethodZ
06-15-2002, 09:30 PM
I hear hunter is better but it depends what you like if you want a long game def get morrowmind if you want a fun and good game get hunter

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 10:06 PM
Alot of senceless violence = Hunter.

Alot of thinking and exploring and working on building a good character = Morrowind.

Great games = Hunter and Morrowind.

E-Xbox
06-15-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Cybiker
I got Morrowind....I'm just playing it now...i'll tell you guys wut I think after i've played it a bit
ite man..
hurry up and play play play!
hehe...
to get a good idea..u should play like 5-6 hours..

peace

MethodZ
06-16-2002, 09:22 AM
morrowmind has to be a long game has anyone ever seen the strat guide its like a steven king novel

chili325
06-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Nas
IF you are looking for something other than sports....then I'd say Morrowind...but one tidbit of advice...NBA2K2 is THE best basketball game on Xbox (Yes, better than Inside Drive). So if you like basketball, that game is DEFINATELY worth buying.:cool:

hollaaa:cool:
Amen to that bro...Nba 2k2 is the nastiest game out there. Dont be fooled by the graphics, this game is the *****