PDA

View Full Version : All Star Baseball 2003...good or bad?

Deadman
06-15-2002, 02:51 AM
Hey, could someone please tell me what ASB 2003 is like? Whether it is worth buying and does it show a wide range of stats?

johnstorm83
06-15-2002, 09:51 AM
If no-one listens to me more than this one time I'll be happy

But do NOT waste your money on All-Star unless you're renting it.

No wait, borrowing it from a friend who came to the realisation this game was horrid.

Don't waste your money, I just purchased WSB2k3, stick with the sega series hombre, it's worth the $$ you'll shell out for it.

But like I said, don't take my word for it, wait for the rest of the sports fanatics to reply, I doubt the response will differ all that much.

Deadman
06-15-2002, 05:42 PM
What is so bad about ASB 2k3?

Sargent_Ryan
06-15-2002, 06:59 PM
Get world series baseball the game is amazing. I saw asb for gamecube and I couldn't believe how bad the game was but then I don't know if the xbox version is better but world series baseball is the best baseball game I ever played.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Well i've played WSB and its pretty good. I didnt have many complaints about the game. Maybe thats because i'm not a real fan of baseball. But its pretty generous for beginners.

Untill next time...:mad:

Zion
06-16-2002, 10:16 PM
Sega World Series Baseball is definitely the game to get. Don't even bother with All Star Baseball, and Triple Play is just so bad that it's not worth discussing. :eek:

robnyack
06-17-2002, 10:10 PM
World Series Baseball is without a question, the best baseball game for the game console out there this year.

Having said that, there still is alot to be desired with World Series Baseball. BUT, it's a great start, and I am anxious to see if they step up and make it even better for next season.

Triple Play....HORRIBLE

ASB2003.....not horrible, but, ...just....boring.

World Series Baseball is the game to get if you want a baseball game for your xbox.