PDA

View Full Version : what...?

xboxmaster2002
06-15-2002, 11:55 AM
ok why would this be coming to xbox...

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/357/357900p1.html

Kraft
06-15-2002, 01:33 PM
because, believe it or not, there are probably kids out there that MS would like to be able to play the xbox right along with us. We will see titles like this for the same reason GC is releasing resident evil and eternal darkness, to broaden their bases. Just because it is coming out doesn't mean you have to buy it...

wweomaniac
06-15-2002, 01:35 PM
OMG!! The question should be why hasn't it come out already for xbox :p

Na.. this game is lame.. its not like anyone who owns an xbox is gonna buy it.

Xbox Owner
06-15-2002, 01:41 PM
lol..mec would like the invader zim..:D

Scarlet Spider
06-15-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
OMG!! The question should be why hasn't it come out already for xbox :p

Na.. this game is lame.. its not like anyone who owns an xbox is gonna buy it.
im gunna buy it, i love party games like fuzion frenzy and mad dash racing. im gunna buy it

Snake Eyez
06-15-2002, 04:00 PM
The makers just want to broaden their target base. Just think back to when you were younger and bothered your parents so much that they finally gave in to get you what you wanted. This can be the same with the X-Box system.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-15-2002, 07:56 PM
Well the only reason why i'd buy this game is because Invader Zim is on the game. And that cartoon is my favorite cartoon. Besides my lil Nephew loves Nick, so i'll do tha lil demon a favor.

Untill next time...:mad:

Adema
06-15-2002, 10:20 PM
Just look at how many people bought the terrible game Cel Damage. There is vitrually no place on the Xbox for kid games.

BCan
06-15-2002, 10:27 PM
We need these titles to be encouraged, since one day these younger gamers will be old enough to buy and play the games us older players like.

It will help widen the user base, and bring in some brand loyalty, that gamer X will stay with XBOX as he/she grows up.

The XBOX isn't just for adults, and to try and make it so, will only lead to it's demise. Get them on the XBOX ASAP, the younger the better, so that they will stay with the XBOX, and so will their parents...........

Kooster
06-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Adema
Just look at how many people bought the terrible game Cel Damage. There is vitrually no place on the Xbox for kid games. HAY!

Veno
06-15-2002, 10:35 PM
I hate nickelodeon but im not gonna *****, if they want to waiste their time and money making a kiddy game for a mature console, whatever.