PDA

View Full Version : Very Pleased

Nas
06-15-2002, 02:14 PM
I would just like to let you all know that I am very pleased with my purchase of the Xbox. I have to admit, at first I was skeptical...I mean I knew about all of the system's specs (the hard drive, processor, etc) and I knew the graphics were noticably better than Gamecube and Playstation 2, but I just didn't think they were pushing out quality games that were really worth $50. When I say that, I am excluding Halo and the bi/tri-platform games. I was already convinced by playing them myself that 95% of the time, Xbox had the best version of a game between the three systems, by having better graphics, faster loading, and sometimes a little extra here and there (for example, getting to use your own soundtrack on Tony Hawk 3...that is AWESOME). But just having better versions of the game wasn't enough to get me to buy an Xbox because I already had Playstation 2. But then Xbox exclusives that are worth buying (in my opinion) like Morrowind and Rallisport Challenge and more started comin out and more are on the way. And then, I made the best video game related decision of my life by buying my friend's Xbox off of him for cheap! After having it a few days, I just wanted to let you all know that I am thoroughly PLEASED with this system!!!

hollaaa
:cool: :)

Xbox Owner
06-15-2002, 02:17 PM
I felt the same way, when I got my XBox, but I like it now..:D

Rusted Gundam
06-15-2002, 02:37 PM
Thats why I didnt post alot cause I lost hope.. than I guess it just hit me :)

Snake Eyez
06-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Nas,

Have you gone online yet to play. I saw that you asked how, but have actually tried it yet. This is just another reason to love the x-box more than the other consoles.

CRAIG123
06-15-2002, 04:23 PM
hey yo snake eyes! sorry for sounding like a prick but xbox is spelt xbox not x-box.. sorry ;) :)

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-15-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
hey yo snake eyes! sorry for sounding like a prick but xbox is spelt xbox not x-box.. sorry ;) :)
oh thnx for the real important info.anyways i dunno i just loved my xbox right from day 1.

CRAIG123
06-15-2002, 04:41 PM
it justs bugs me

faceoff508
06-15-2002, 04:55 PM
A very smart gamer!!:p

Xbox Owner
06-15-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by CRAIG123

CRAIG123, it used to be X-Box. Now its just xbox i guess..

GRAVEDIGGER
06-15-2002, 08:17 PM
Well congratulations man, you definately made the right decision, for you have set foot into the ultimate gaming arena...the relm of the XBOX. Hope you continue to enjoy the Box's superior gaming.

Untill next time...:mad: