PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found glass armor greaves?

Bretzky
06-15-2002, 05:10 PM
I've stolen the rest of the glass armor from that special place (look at the bottom for location if wanted) but there was no glass greaves there. I'm looking everywhere for them and I can't find them. Somebody please help me!

Location spoiler:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------g--h--o--s--t--g--a--t--e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 07:27 PM
So thats where the glass armor is...is that place very dangerous?

khaos2005
06-15-2002, 08:46 PM
I found glass armor. It's a greenish color, with a little black. It's awesome looking. I have two shoulder pads, the pants, and the chest piece, along with the boots. They are together the most expensive stuff I have. I don't remember for sure, but many tons of thousands of gold coins worth.

Funny thing is, I got them when I was at level 2, and more by accident.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 09:00 PM
exactly where do you find them?

khaos2005
06-15-2002, 09:19 PM
Not where that guy said.

I think I found them in Molag Mar. I'll check later, but I think that's it.

khaos2005
06-15-2002, 09:26 PM
If it wasn't Molag Mar, it was Vivec.

All I remember is that I entered this building, and part of it went "underground". There was a jail cell (just one) at the end of a hallway. On the shelf near it, a key to open it. It wasn't guarded or anything. If you turned and went to the opposite end of the hall, away from the cell, there is a door on your left, and one at the very end. In the one at the very end was this guy with the armor. Somehow I killed him, even at level 2.

Those aren't very specific directions, but if you are ever in one of those cities and notice a lone jail cell in a hallway, you might remember what I'm talking about.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 09:32 PM
Vivec is a huge city, so can you be a little more precise? Im a level 16 battlemage and im sure my custom Kiss of Death spell can knock any whimp áss off at my leizure...

khaos2005
06-15-2002, 10:19 PM
True, true.

IF it was Vivec, it was either in the Redoran section, or the Hlaalu section.

I am in Balmora now, so I can't check easily. Sorry.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 10:39 PM
Ok, thankx man. I'll check later or tomorrow or whatever, but Maximum Exposure is ocming on in 30 minutes and I cant miss one of my favorite shows.

http://www.maximumexp.com

Bretzky
06-16-2002, 12:12 AM
I found some!

At this place there is a helm, a cuirass, boots, and the greaves.

****Spoiler Warning****

Ald-ruhn fighters guild behind a locked 80 skill door in a chest by the bed.

Alien
06-16-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Bretzky
I found some!

At this place there is a helm, a cuirass, boots, and the greaves.

****Spoiler Warning****

Ald-ruhn fighters guild behind a locked 80 skill door in a chest by the bed. How did you get open an 80? I have the Tower Key, so I can open up anything up to 50...but lockpicking I can only get like 35...

ScorpionX
06-16-2002, 11:51 AM
Is walking to Ghostgate the only way to get there? I can't find any Striders that take you there.:confused:

EHWfedPres
06-16-2002, 01:42 PM
You can probably make a spell that opens for 80 points.

Alien
06-16-2002, 04:59 PM
How do you get to Ghostgate? I tried going through that little canyon thing, and then I got attacked.....and eventually just gave up on that route, as I was attacked by five Cliff-Racers in a matter of like 2 minutes :( . And some rats, and then this giant diseased thing.

ScorpionX
06-16-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by SteelViper
How do you get to Ghostgate? I tried going through that little canyon thing, and then I got attacked.....and eventually just gave up on that route, as I was attacked by five Cliff-Racers in a matter of like 2 minutes :( . And some rats, and then this giant diseased thing.

Thats what keeps happening to me. I had 4 of those dogs chasing me and two cliffracers. I could have sworn in some town that a Strider takes you there.... :mad:

Also, is glass armor the best?

Xtopia
06-16-2002, 07:35 PM
I just stole the glass armour! Wow it is awesome! I have an armor rating of 80! Suck on that!

Alien
06-16-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7

Thats what keeps happening to me. I had 4 of those dogs chasing me and two cliffracers. I could have sworn in some town that a Strider takes you there.... :mad:

Also, is glass armor the best? For Light Armor, I belive it is...

Calve
06-16-2002, 09:27 PM
isnt glass armour medium???

is orcish armour betta?

Peace

EHWfedPres
06-16-2002, 09:33 PM
I have 4 pieces of glass armor, a saints shield, and some pretty good steel armor of some kind, and my armor rating is 32 or 34...

monkeyman
06-16-2002, 09:39 PM
ok someone tell me the exact place and exactly how to get there and do i gotta fight anyone???

EHWfedPres
06-16-2002, 09:42 PM
Where is the rest of the glass armor, I only got the stuff from the fighters guild in Ald-Ruhn...wheres the rest of it at?

Calve
06-16-2002, 09:46 PM
is glass medium armour?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Peace

EHWfedPres
06-16-2002, 09:46 PM
no, its heavy i think.

Bretzky
06-16-2002, 11:53 PM
Ok, firstly glass is light armor.
It is better than orcish armor but orcish armor can hold more enchantment. My armor rating is at 90 right now and my light armor skill is mid fifties.

Secondly, the helm, cuirass, bracers, pauldrons, and boots are at ghostgate in the tower of dusk. Also there is a glass long blade, tower shield, shield, and a jink blade. I'm currently using all glass armor and the shield and long sword. My character looks really cool.

Thirdly, it is a long hard trek to get there. Many cliff racers (man they are annoying) and nix-hounds. There is a daedric shrine on the way so you might want to avoid it, there are two scamps there, they can be slightly tough at a low level especially if you have racers on your tail.

P.S. I picked the 80 lock. I'm just that good. ;) :D ;)

Oh and by the way does anyone know where I can find a really good longsword, especially daedric or something magical.

Plewis
06-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Bretzky
Ok, firstly glass is light armor.
It is better than orcish armor but orcish armor can hold more enchantment. My armor rating is at 90 right now and my light armor skill is mid fifties.

Secondly, the helm, cuirass, bracers, pauldrons, and boots are at ghostgate in the tower of dusk. Also there is a glass long blade, tower shield, shield, and a jink blade. I'm currently using all glass armor and the shield and long sword. My character looks really cool.

Thirdly, it is a long hard trek to get there. Many cliff racers (man they are annoying) and nix-hounds. There is a daedric shrine on the way so you might want to avoid it, there are two scamps there, they can be slightly tough at a low level especially if you have racers on your tail.

P.S. I picked the 80 lock. I'm just that good. ;) :D ;)

Oh and by the way does anyone know where I can find a really good longsword, especially daedric or something magical.

in Balmora at one of the guard towers there is an enchanted longsword worth a lot of money... there is a guard right next to it so you have to make him look the other way then go invisible... but its called the sword of white woe and its worth 17 k... i use it sometimes... not much because I have another enchanted longsword that works fine... I dont remember how I got that one but its not worth nearly enough!:D But if you go up in the fighters guild a lot you might get some good longswords... damn... i gotta get me some glass anything... although light armor isnt one of my skills I can work on it:D but I might be able to sell it for a lot if it doesnt work out and get some awesome other stuff... this game is amazing!

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 11:11 AM
I have 2 swords of white woe worth 17k... :cool: