PDA

View Full Version : Arrg! Morrowind cave rats keep killing me!

fanofslipknotib
06-15-2002, 08:26 PM
I have orders to go kill some cave rats, but they keep killing me. It seems like I am not even hitting them. Anyone have any advice on how to kill them? What weapons works best, etc...?

Spike Minoda
06-15-2002, 08:42 PM
slingshots with burning -balls of pitch work for me

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 08:45 PM
Make your char better and worry about the rats later. You dont need to do a quest by a certain time. You can wait until next year and then do it when your level 50 something, it dosent matter.

fanofslipknotib
06-15-2002, 08:50 PM
Burning balls? I'm using a shaft or something.

EHWfedPres
06-15-2002, 08:53 PM
he was joking

Spike Minoda
06-15-2002, 08:53 PM
you know... tha crap they put on arrows... that make it burn. use a slingshot... oops now i am talking about zelda gc instead of mw

Knight
06-15-2002, 09:33 PM
You suck if rats kill you, I killed a Vampire today!!

RadRider
06-15-2002, 09:43 PM
Yes, the cave rats. That reminds me of my Daggerfall days. In morrowind, I simply wandered the country side for some time, killing hapless creatures and increasing my skill. After I got bored of that, I went into the caves and killed everything.

faceoff508
06-15-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
Yes, the cave rats. That reminds me of my Daggerfall days. In morrowind, I simply wandered the country side for some time, killing hapless creatures and increasing my skill. After I got bored of that, I went into the caves and killed everything.

I see your a bit violent!

Alien
06-15-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
Yes, the cave rats. That reminds me of my Daggerfall days. In morrowind, I simply wandered the country side for some time, killing hapless creatures and increasing my skill. After I got bored of that, I went into the caves and killed everything. I was doing the same thing too..I came across this cave, and there was this unarmored little Dark Elf guy. But he attacked me, and he had this weird dagger that kept on killing me... I have level 17 Medium Armor, and I was using a Silver ViperBlade. (magical weapon). And my character (A Dark Elf Agent) is level 5. I tried to Paralyze him, and turn myself invisible. But both Spells failed lol. I died.

mother
06-16-2002, 02:13 AM
yeah so like it took me like 2 days to acctrually get out of the first time becuase i couldnt decide on a character and then i goto some lil house and see a dark elf lady all alone by her lonesome. im thinkin my high elf battle mage lvl1, needs a little 1 on 1 with the old lady, lol
man she takes me out with like 4 good punches lmao!!! thats great.