PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox creeeks!

hook-worm J
06-16-2002, 02:19 AM
Well, yeah, it creeks. like the plastic on the outside (the case I guess) creeks. It has done it since I got it... Like while I'm playing it will creek occasionally, and I notice it creeks quite a bit after I turn it off. When I push on the top of it, I'll here it make the creeking sound, so I'm pretty sure its the plastic. I thought it was just part of the "breaking in" proccess, but I've played quite a bit and it hasn't stopped. Not like it effects anything, but does anyone elses Xbox make a creeking sound?

CRAIG123
06-16-2002, 06:10 AM
maybe your xbox is haunted by the ps2 ghost! coz when xbox came out it killed the ps2

Veno
06-16-2002, 08:51 AM
that was kind of g*ay and corny... but thoughtful none the less, i guess.

CodeMonkey
06-16-2002, 09:26 AM
How long u been playing it?
Erm may have arthritis…try giving it some Vitamin C
JK :D

I wouldn’t worry about it to much…. as long as its playing ok …
Just c if it gets any worse.

oh this sound silly, but its on a level surface aint it

:D

Ultron-9
06-16-2002, 10:36 AM
Mine does from time to time. Nothing to worry about.

I guess the its just expanding and contracting from the hot games spinning inside it.:D

hook-worm J
06-16-2002, 02:41 PM
Ummm, yeah, ok Craig......

Yeah, its playing ok, and its on a level surface. I dont think I have anything to worry about. Just wondering if anyone elses does it. Ultron-9, that reason seems pretty logical, b/c if I haven't played it for a long time and I press on the top when its off, it doesn't creek.

Veno
06-16-2002, 02:45 PM
Wait, no, that's not an xbox, that's a nuclear bomb you fool! you've doomed us all, AHHHHHHHH.

Spike Minoda
06-16-2002, 04:13 PM
the only problem my xbox has is when i am listening to music and browsing here it turns off sometimes without me even touching it.

E-Xbox
06-16-2002, 06:04 PM
well...
my xbox doesnt..
i have no clue whats wrong with yours..

peace

E-Vader
06-16-2002, 08:31 PM
Mine does the same mainly when I'm playing spiderman, and sometimes during Halo.

hook-worm J
06-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by E-Vader
Mine does the same mainly when I'm playing spiderman, and sometimes during Halo.

Does what? creeks or turns off automaticly? Sounds kinda weird if it only creeks during certain games, lol.

Fixxer
06-16-2002, 11:36 PM
Its just the plastic expanding/contracting.... Mine does that sometimes when I'm playing for a while, or I shut it off and its cooling down.

E-Vader
06-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J

Does what? creeks or turns off automaticly? Sounds kinda weird if it only creeks during certain games, lol.

Creeks, weird I know but no other games have caused it apart from those two.

One of my controllers started to make loud vibration noises also but that I fixed, It turned out being a loose screw inside the controller.

OppiumNitrates
06-17-2002, 04:17 PM
my floors creeks sometimes at night when the house is quiet . . . . OH also my front door creeks but u cant play Xbox games with that . . . .

chili325
06-17-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Veno
Wait, no, that's not an xbox, that's a nuclear bomb you fool! you've doomed us all, AHHHHHHHH.
Die