PDA

View Full Version : Hunter problem

TRT
06-16-2002, 06:46 AM
Hey,

I'm having some grief maybe one of you can help me with. I'm not sure where the problem is....When playing Hunter and I save an innocent, I often don't get the life to use when I die??? I noticed on Gauntlet as well that the special toys I pick up along the way, it doesn't always allow me to use.

So, is anyone else having this problem, or do you think it is the game or the x box?
thanks in advance,

TRT
06-16-2002, 09:07 PM
So is this working right on everyone else's? For EVERY innocent saved you get another life for your character? Little feedback here please.
thanks,
TRT

Adema
06-17-2002, 12:54 AM
After you save an innocent go to the pause screen and go to game stats. It will tell you how many lives you have. If it doesn't give you the extra lives then your sol because the later levels get really hard.

TRT
06-17-2002, 07:00 AM
Adema,
Thanks for the reply...what has been your experience with this....save a life get a life or save MULTIPLE lives get a life....I am in the mansion segment now.
thanks,
TRT

Shadow20002
06-17-2002, 02:56 PM
No, you need to save 2 innocents to get one live. That game works that way because if you save too much and the game it's so easy. I have 24 lives when i face the final boss.

D-Dubbs
06-20-2002, 11:01 AM
2 saved innocents=1 Life........I concurr.