PDA

View Full Version : Help In Morrowind!

Plewis
06-16-2002, 12:44 PM
I cant play Morrowind right now because I got in a fight with this damn lady who summoned this big ogre guy and I killed it... then I had to kill her... but I couldnt move the entire time because it says Im overencumbered... then when I go to the screen with all my items it says 420/0... how do I get it so I can walk again? Please help...:confused:

P.S. I have like a master everything for making potions now... and thanks to Dre for saying they will attack you if you taunt them enough cause thats what I did... but also the guard didnt help:confused: Maybe its cause I got a price on my head? I dunno

Alien
06-16-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
I cant play Morrowind right now because I got in a fight with this damn lady who summoned this big ogre guy and I killed it... then I had to kill her... but I couldnt move the entire time because it says Im overencumbered... then when I go to the screen with all my items it says 420/0... how do I get it so I can walk again? Please help...:confused:

P.S. I have like a master everything for making potions now... and thanks to Dre for saying they will attack you if you taunt them enough cause thats what I did... but also the guard didnt help:confused: Maybe its cause I got a price on my head? I dunno Maybe just revert to the last time you saved...and don't mess with that old lady again lol.

I think that's a spell, that makes your strenght go down, thus making the amount of items you can carry way less. She must have had a real powerful one, to lower it to zero. I don't know how to fix that, maybe some restore potions.

Plewis
06-16-2002, 01:14 PM
thanks, luckily I had a restore strength potion on me... then I ran around town naked till I got to the mages guild and bought some more restore strength potions... one person said to me "put
that away!" I laughed so hard... another guy just scratched his head and then shook his head... its funny running around naked!:D

AppoX
06-16-2002, 01:33 PM
this is another question concerning attributes and restore. under ur attributes where it names them all and their level my "agility" # (60) is red. it doesn't seem to go down tho. whats up here?

Plewis
06-16-2002, 01:55 PM
yeah that was a spell or something... you have to take some restore agility potion... thats what happened with my strength... it also happened to my endurance too:( but well worth the diamonds and GRAND MASTER mortar and pestal, retort, and the other thing I cant think of its name:cool:

AppoX
06-16-2002, 02:53 PM
yup, lol i didn't think it did ne thing cuz i thought my agility was 60 before. but then i took a restore agility potion and it went up to 69 lol. thx ne waz