PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding recall/and/or/mark spell(s)

Treve
06-16-2002, 01:20 PM
k,
i hav the norano(sp) manor in balmora, and i heard that 2 warp back 2 my huose, i need a spell. what is it, and where do i get it?
-thanx

Plewis
06-16-2002, 01:59 PM
hey, how do you get the key to nerano mannor... i just got that job and I went to the slave guy and I dont think he has it.

EHWfedPres
06-16-2002, 02:42 PM
In the Mages guild in Vivec (i think), there's a person named Serlionowe or something like that...they sell both Mark and Recall spells. You need to get a book off that person for one of Edwina's quests from Ald-rhun. Cast mark where you want to recall to and when you recall, you will go to the mark.

To get the key, you need to either be really good at stealing and get it off him, or kill him, but if you kill him, you wont get a reward.

Alien
06-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
hey, how do you get the key to nerano mannor... i just got that job and I went to the slave guy and I dont think he has it. Kill Mr (dont know first name) Nerano. You won't get paid jack, but eh, you still pass the quest. He's in Nerano Manor by the way.

Xtopia
06-16-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by SteelViper
Kill Mr (dont know first name) Nerano. You won't get paid jack, but eh, you still pass the quest. He's in Nerano Manor by the way.

Thats what I did!:cool:

EHWfedPres
06-16-2002, 09:36 PM
I killed him also...along with about 45% of Balmora as well...