PDA

View Full Version : TXB Thanks XBA

Iceman-TXB
10-20-2001, 09:33 AM
Dear fans and staffers of XboxAddict.com,

First off, some of you may know already that TeamXbox.com and XboxAddict.com are great friends. Yesterday, when the tragic news went live about TXB "maybe" going down, XBA was the first site to report it. This was a sign of support, and put a smile on my face when I visited this website and saw that they really cared and the staff took the time to post the news. On behalf of the whole TXB staff, I thank XBA for their support and we look forward to getting back up and running some time next week!

* Long Live the Xbox Community!

Thanks again,
Danny Borges
Senior Editor, TeamXbox.com

nate735
10-20-2001, 09:41 AM
Xbox Addict is one of the best Xboxsites out there.;)

rivalius13
10-20-2001, 09:43 AM
i would say "here here" but it sounds to snobby so il just say "hell yea"

HeadShot
10-20-2001, 05:59 PM
here here, hell ya,and right on, ....Thanks ,XBOX Addict for being here(YOU ARE ONE ONE BEST):D

Plasticman
10-20-2001, 09:31 PM
I find XBA very similar to TXB in many ways, except for the main page. When I post there, I feel like the only guy at the site. I believe the Xbox community as a whole should help each other out, at least Xbox dedicated sites.

I look at TXB as the most informative and dedicated Xbox site on this planet, along with XBA. It has helped hundreds of newbies to the Xbox, get a straight view through all the hype and lies spawned by the envious and the ignorant. Even I got a new outlook towards it. Heck, I spend a fair bit of my free time there when I'm not online/phone helping customers. At times I've critisized them, but it was out of honesty and sincereity to help them improve to be even better. I could just say they rule all the time, when in the back of my mind, I know they don't. No one is perfect, although, they do come as close as you can get. They're only human. TXB, you're the only one.

Anyhow, I've done all I can to get them more support to stay alive. I give thanks to EB games.com for getting them going again. With this kind of support, both parties will benifit quite a bit from each others services. I give thanks to XboxAddict for giving me a Xbox home, and doing a fine job to cover the news surrounding Xbox, and I'm sure you'll evolve to an outstanding level. Thank you!

Plasticman
10-20-2001, 09:49 PM
Ooops, double posted! SOB!!

Rancey
10-21-2001, 12:25 AM
In my opinion the two best Xbox sites on the Internet today, and I am happy being a part of this great Xbox community :)

sinizuh
10-21-2001, 01:27 AM
my xbox site cycle

1. planetxbox (i always check gamespy first)
2. xbox.ign.com (c'mon. it's ign)
3. xboxaddict (first xbox forum i went to)
4. funxbox (OXM forums)
5. xboxactive (tells me how many days are left)
6. teamxbox (save the best for last ;))

before, i would vist xbox365 first, but they aren't that good anymore.

rivalius13
10-21-2001, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
my xbox site cycle

1. planetxbox (i always check gamespy first)
2. xbox.ign.com (c'mon. it's ign)
3. xboxaddict (first xbox forum i went to)
4. funxbox (OXM forums)
5. xboxactive (tells me how many days are left)
6. teamxbox (save the best for last ;))

before, i would vist xbox365 first, but they aren't that good anymore. my old xbox site cycle
1.teamxbox
2. ..............thats it:D