PDA

View Full Version : step 1: buyin XBOX YAY!!!

Kev Van Dam
06-16-2002, 11:41 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to walmart and laying away a XBOX plus 2 extra controllers and HALO i dont think they have rallisport challenge so i may haveto goto EB to buy it there and I also haev a 17$ refun card thing cause i took backa game awhile ago caus it didnt work sSo i can use that to get the game and put more $$ towards it so YAY!! by end of JUNE ILL FINALLY HAVE A XBOX!!!!!!

:) :) :cool: :eek: :) :D

JimmieDoogan
06-16-2002, 11:50 PM
If you like racing games you might do well to pick up MOTO GP. OMG this game is amazing! Best of all it allows you to use your own music while racing, not to mention while watching your replay. The weather effects in this game are absolutely astounding. RalliSport is too a really good game. I only wish it had a few more particals and things flying around as you race. Both games offer the feature of dirtying your vehicle, but it is to a greater extent in MOTO GP. You can also play Moto GP online via Gamespy or Xboxconnect, as well with others who have the game and an Xbox via a direct connect. Unfortunately, Rallisport doesn't offer you the option of playing online or direct connect, nor can you play your own music during replays. There aren't any adverse weather EFFECTS in the game either, but rather different road conditions. MOTO GP has only weather effects rather than varying road conditions. Over all, I personally prefer Moto GP and I wish I had that game over Rallisport, even considering how much I love rally racing.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-17-2002, 12:01 AM
Yea, definitly. By all means if you like racing games, you should definately get Moto GP. Why i typed the name in bold print you ask? its simple. the game is that dam good!

And good luck on getting your XBOX man!

Untill next time...:mad:

UnitedKingdom
06-17-2002, 05:58 AM
IS the demo of moto gp exactly the same as the 'full game' gameplay, the demo sucked ass big time.

Congrats with the xbox, your life will not be the same!

MOrgE
06-17-2002, 06:51 AM
i guess you can kiss away your weekends now dude....
once ya start playing Halo, ya won't want to leave the house until ya finish it...
:D

Kilik
06-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Hey GRAVEDIGGER thanx for the info I love racing games I think I'll
pick this one up. Question tho what are the graphics, controls&
game play like?:) :) :)

Shoua
06-17-2002, 01:40 PM
congrats dude!! welcome to the family :)

Good choice in getting Halo the game is awsome. One other game you should get is Morrowind it is also a sweet game. I haven't touched Halo since i got Morrowind.

E-Xbox
06-17-2002, 03:03 PM
sweet dude
are u gonna be picking n e thing else up within this month?!

peace

Casper
06-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Congrats on the purchase. I strongly advise getting a membership at Blockbuster (or whatever big rental chain you have near you) and try out the games before you buy them. Some are worth it, but there are some that you can rent and beat them that way.

I just bought Outlaw Golf and I guarantee that I will be getting many hours out of this game, as will my friends.

Enjoy your stay here man, there is much to learn on here :eek:

:cool: