PDA

View Full Version : Damn Gamecube Fanboys

Adema
06-17-2002, 01:20 AM
I was on the IGN forums and they are just full of those pesky Gamecube fanboys. I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a Gamecube over and Xbox(given the 50 dollar price difference). Even after the price difference you still have to buy a memory card and you don't even have a modem. But I guess if they are happy with all three of the good games then they can keep their little ***cube. Sorry I just had to vent my anger somewhere.

X-Factor
06-17-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Adema
I was on the IGN forums and they are just full of those pesky Gamecube fanboys. I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a Gamecube over and Xbox(given the 50 dollar price difference). Even after the price difference you still have to buy a memory card and you don't even have a modem. But I guess if they are happy with all three of the good games then they can keep their little ***cube. Sorry I just had to vent my anger somewhere. *reads post*

*smiles*

*hits ALT-F4*

UnitedKingdom
06-17-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by X-Factor
*reads post*

*smiles*

*hits ALT-F4*

What does ALT-F4 do? oh right, damm it!

Hey Adema chill out, this world is full of a*sholes. Get used to it!

Sleazy P Martini
06-17-2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Adema
I just don't understand why anyone would prefer a Gamecube over and Xbox
Gee I don't know.....Maybe they like the games the GC has. It's ok for people to like different things than you. Relax.

Laxeph
06-17-2002, 10:12 AM
What does alt F4 do. I'm not about to try it.

Xbox Owner
06-17-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Laxeph
What does alt F4 do. I'm not about to try it.

ALT F4 closes the browser. I know, because I was looking at my friends AOL profile, and it said, to see my profile press ALT F4. And it shut my aol down, lol.

dave_m123
06-17-2002, 11:13 AM
I think hes imitating Shadow Fox.

X-Factor
06-17-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by dave_m123
I think hes imitating Shadow Fox. What a keen observation, dave. ;)

Shadow Fox made that exact reply to me once.

So I hit ALT-F4, and it shut down my browser.

Dirty little joke if you ask me...:(