PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Quests Guide

Sodacider
06-17-2002, 01:56 AM
IF YOU GUYS NEED HELP WITH QUESTS EMAIL ME
someonedonttake@hotmail.com

I have my Xbox running through my computer and can video record info on it.

-----------------------
These are the ones I had problems with.
-----------------------
Puzzle Box
Once in the big dwemer ruins, go to the bottom of the MAIN ROOM. the FIRST MAIN ROOM. Look for some rocks on the bottom that ramp up. GO UP THEM until your on a second story. Look for a door up there.

Code Book
While standing on the crate behind her, talk to Sottilde. This will cause her to face that way. Then move around behind her and snoop through her belongings to grab that codebook. Snoop= Left Joystick Pressed In + A Button. You SHOULD have a high Sneak rating to do this.

Get staff from mage for thieves guild near Ebonheart:
This is the sole purpose for keeping your Icarian Flight scrolls from early on. Once your in tree town (lol I don't remember much of this for names lol), go to the highest part of the tower you can access. Then go up the ramp and through the door and you won't be able to go up anymore. Use Icarian Flight and jump. The rest is fairly easy.

Sodacider
06-17-2002, 01:57 AM
oh now i've gotta ask where can I get a glass long sword? I've only heard of them lol

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 11:14 AM
I have a Glass Claymore worth 32k. In Tel Branora (i dunno the exact name, but its the island farthest southeast), go to the trader and go up the stairs, across the hallway, and down the stairs. SAVE YOUR GAME and THEN OPEN the desk. There will be a different glass weapon each time, so if you dont like the one you got, load the savegame and try again. I got the Glass Claymore, the most expensive one, the first try. :)