PDA

View Full Version : Player unlockables in Outlaw Golf

studepaber
06-17-2002, 08:43 AM
Does anyone know exactly how you open all the unlockable characters (which tour events you need to win?) Can you unnlock them using one character or do you have to use all for? By the way has anyone beat all of the challenges on the putting green and driving range??? those are hella-hard.

studepaber
06-17-2002, 10:05 AM
After reading some forums at gamefaqs.com they have said after unlocking some of the latter tour events you then unlock some of the characters. I believe you can unlock all of them with just one character as well. :o

FpS_PhReeK
06-17-2002, 11:35 AM
You can unlock Doc Diggler by beating the skins game in the Jersey Turnpike section... I think it is called ladys night out or something. Everything else I have beaten just gives me new equipment... I thought it was skins games that unlocked characters but it is not, I have beaten most of them...

PhReeK out!

FpS_PhReeK
06-17-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by studepaber
By the way has anyone beat all of the challenges on the putting green and driving range??? those are hella-hard.

I have beaten them all except the longest driving range and the long shots to the green one... After each one you get like power points to add to your players ability.... like distance, accuracy, composure, and control. I always beat the putting and chipping first adding all of the attribute points to distance then it is easy to beat the first two driving range ones... after that I go play some tourneys to get a better clubs, I am looking for the better irons and the balls with the best spin... I need these better clubs and balls to beat that long range to green one,,, most of all I need my Xbox to stop freezing.. that would be nice.

PhReeK out!

studepaber
06-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the info Phreak. The last putting challenge seems impossible, I feel a tendancy to break things afterwards, heh. BTW my Xbox keeps freezing also but only during putting/driving/chipping challenges, not on tourplay though.

FpS_PhReeK
06-17-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey Studepaber, make sure you respond to the thread in the General Discussion area about bad Outlaw Golf Disks, I contacted Tek Support today and they will be looking at that thread to get an idea of how widespread the problem is.

PhReeK out!

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 01:17 PM
I rented outlaw golf and i played it non-stop yestersay and ive been playing it for quite some time today. For some reason im about the only one who never ran into one error. Never froze, never showed disk error message and never did anything wrong.

wulff
06-17-2002, 09:16 PM
i've had golf rented for 5 days now and havent seen a hiccup,,but then again i've owned my box since launch and i have had a total of "cant recognize discs" =1,once,numero uno...

FpS_PhReeK
06-18-2002, 05:19 PM
Hey all,

You can unlock Trixie by beating the skins tourney named "Chicks with Sticks" at the Jersey Course... you have to beat the other skins game, titled back nine or something to gain access to this tourney also on the Jersey Course. I really dig Trixie... cute snoty wench lol.

PhReeK out!

y2kash_14
06-19-2002, 04:07 AM
I never ran into any problems with Outlaw Golf, infact i never had problems with any of my games

robnyack
06-19-2002, 10:51 AM
"chicks with sticks"

lol....i think we all know the play on words here, right?

FpS_PhReeK
06-19-2002, 05:09 PM
Got the Outlaw Golf 'UNLOCK' list
Here it is:

Event Name ---------------------------->Prize

Jersey Ball Bash-------------------------- Boiler Maker Irons
Rough Riders----------------------------- Cincinnati Balls
Ladies Night ------------------------------ Doc Diggler
Garden State Stroke Fest -------------- Python Wedge
Back 9 Shuffle ----------------------------- Boiler Maker Wedge
Suave's Revenge ------------------------- Atlas Putter Gold
Hole Lotta Luv! -------------------------- Boiler Maker Fairway Woods
Chicks with Sticks ----------------------- Trixie
Garden State Ménage a Trois --------- Suave's Balls
Ol' Blood and Guts ---------------------- Cincinnati Driver
Different Strokes ------------------------ Nelson Balls
Test Drive --------------------------------- Killer Miller
Money Talks ------------------------------ Boiler Maker Driver
High Rollers ------------------------------- Atlas Irons
Stroke Me ---------------------------------- Atlas Driver
Stroke Me Again -------------------------- Cincinnati Irons
Full Frontal -------------------------------- Cincinnati Fairway Woods
Pretty In Pink ----------------------------- Atlas Wedge
Odd Ball Classic---------------------------- Scrummy
All The Marbles ----------------------------- Atlas Putter (Black)
A Hole In The Sun ------------------------- Python Irons
Tough Crowd ------------------------------ Python Fairway Woods
Motley Crew --------------------------------- Extacy Putter
Baked On The Bone ------------------------ Suki
Sun Stroke ----------------------------------- Boiler Maker Putter
Heat Rash Invitational --------------------- Python Driver
Blister In the Sun ---------------------------- Cincinnati Wedge
Hot, Hot, Hot ---------------------------------- C.C.
The Not-So-Goodfellas ----------------------- Atlas Fairway Woods
The Scorched Earth Classic ------------------ Extacy Balls

Hope that helps.

PhReek out!