PDA

View Full Version : maan I killed the trader and the pawnbroker and the fine clothier...

Black_Tek
06-17-2002, 09:17 AM
Yo...talking about killing...HaHaHa...when you start you really love it....But how can you build a good reputation because the ones they liked you they fear you then..just like NAS said:"Best friends becomes strangers".... and I need a tip to kill those damn guards plus how can I complete the 3 missions:

1- The box that the one in the bottom floor asked for in the fighting giuld.
2- Killing those Bast##ds in the corner club as the request of the champion of the fort
3- When and how can I get paid maan....AFTER KILLING THE 3 rats for that nasty ol woman :-):eek: :o

azmodan
06-17-2002, 11:50 AM
lol i decided to make my home the armor shop in bemora so i killed everyone there than stored all my loot there and went away i come back later and there is another guard there so i kill him and i figure no one more guarsd will come now so i go away come back and theres ANOTHER guard so i kill him store some more loot away this time i lock the door... then i come back unlock the door and theres ANOTHER frikin guard there and my sword of white woe is missing i had it stored there lol guess the guard stole it...

Dre
06-17-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by azmodan
lol i decided to make my home the armor shop in bemora so i killed everyone there than stored all my loot there and went away i come back later and there is another guard there so i kill him and i figure no one more guarsd will come now so i go away come back and theres ANOTHER guard so i kill him store some more loot away this time i lock the door... then i come back unlock the door and theres ANOTHER frikin guard there and my sword of white woe is missing i had it stored there lol guess the guard stole it...

Thats my home as well! I just realized that if the guard sees me put something in the chest that isn't mine to begin with he does nothing. When I take it out he does nothing. However, if I decide to kill my friendly house guard for sport and pleasure and a new one comes, then when I take my crap out of the chest he comes after me saying I'm stealing. Bastard.

ScorpionX
06-17-2002, 01:19 PM
To get the money from the woman go talk to her and I think you ask her about cave rats and she will say that she trusts you got rid of them and pays you 100$

Dre
06-17-2002, 01:21 PM
Rat man, I tried replying to your PM last night but it said that your box was full.

Anyhoo, check this thread out if your still having difficulties
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15780

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 02:24 PM
My house is Nerano Manor. I only use the third floor room, and the bookshelf on the second to have my magic/awesome weapons on display. I have a Sword of White Woe worth 17k, glass Claymore worth 32k, Dwarven Longsword worth only 1200, but it looks cool, a Daedric Penuma-Trap worth only 1k I think, but it has to be the coolest looking axe ever...and I have a bunch of smaller weapons that I dont want to get into now.

Upstairs is my storage room, where I keep my keys/clothes/armor/soul gems/etc.

Anyway, back to the armorer in Balmora...I stole from that guy and got my bounty cleared so many times, that whenever I go in there, the guard attacks me. Whats the best way of defeating that annoying guard?

I just want to kill the shopkeeper and steal all the stuff I sold to him so I can sell it for full price to the Creeper.

Alien
06-17-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Whats the best way of defeating that annoying guard?
Maybe Paralyze him....then poison him, and then drain health, and fatigue, and then just finish him off? I don't exactly know, I haven't dealt with killing a guard. I've only been caught stealing 2 times, both times I had the bounty off of me before a guard caught up to me. Both were missions for the Thiefs Guild too...

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 07:26 PM
I've tried everything to get rid of him. Flame Atronach thingies, poison, absorb health, fatigue, ancestor ghost, beating him up myself, he must be on sone kind of drugs or something because I cant beat him.

Anyway, There's some orc lady barbarian in Suran walking around with Glass shoulder things on, and I want them...but she is worse than the guard. I tried sitting on the roof and hitting her with greater shock, frost, and flame bolts, while I had creatures beating on her...but that glass sword she has is just too much. I want that weapon as well...

monkeyman
06-17-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
My house is Nerano Manor. I only use the third floor room, and the bookshelf on the second to have my magic/awesome weapons on display. I have a Sword of White Woe worth 17k, glass Claymore worth 32k, Dwarven Longsword worth only 1200, but it looks cool, a Daedric Penuma-Trap worth only 1k I think, but it has to be the coolest looking axe ever...and I have a bunch of smaller weapons that I dont want to get into now.

hey how do you get all that crap????:confused:

i have a glass shortsword and it works ok but i want that stuff!!!!!:D

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Theres a glass weapon (different every time) in the tradehouse in some town...forget the name. Ill find out later tho.

Theres the Penumra trap thingey in The Razor Hole in Balmora, behind the locked door. Theres a sword of white woe in the east guard tower in Balmora and another one in the guard tower in Suran.

Theres also a bunch of shields and stuff in the different temples. I sold most of them cause I needed money.

The amount or magical rings and amulets I have is insane. I sold alot of them too but I still have a ton.

Other stuff I forget where I got it.

Alien
06-17-2002, 10:17 PM
How come you can't steal nor wear the Ash Mask that's in the Temple of Gnisis? I've tried over and over, and you can't pick it up.

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 10:59 PM
I wish you could pick up those blue candle clusters because blue candles kick áss.

azmodan
06-18-2002, 12:51 PM
hey you cant kill the guard iside the armor shop???????? dude what level are you i killed him at level 7 and im a breton mage and i just killed the new guard with 2 hits of my weapon and dude if u need some really sweet summon spells goto sadrith mora and goto the dirty murithels club and the guy upstairs has like summon dremora summon hunger summon storm atronach and otherz

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 01:29 PM
I havent tried to kill him in a while. Im level 23 now, so I think I can take him. I robbed an ebony mine and a diamond mine, sold the diamonds for 8k and now I need to buy skills and really good spells that I dont have. Then that prick is mine.