PDA

View Full Version : Morrowing Help! [Bounty on my head]

JJaX
06-17-2002, 10:33 AM
I had to kill some thief in Alh'Durun but the entire guild in the rat pot attacked me. So in self defense i killed the all 8 of them. Now i have a 7000 bounty on my head. Guards chase after me and i dont get the choice to go to jail. THey have a warrant for my death. Its difficult to get around when guards flip when they see you and no one wants to talk to you :(

WHAT DO I DO! ARGGGGG!

DZNUTZ
06-17-2002, 10:37 AM
i've heard a sayin throughout my numerous incarcirations........

"don't do the crime ....if ya can't do the time"

Dre
06-17-2002, 10:48 AM
Well, if you haven't done the Balmora Council club quest yet.. I suggest you do that (Larrius Varro at Fort Moonmoth gives it to you). Once you complete that quest, he'll remove all bounty on your head. You just have to sneak by the guards to do it though. If you're having trouble, know that there is more than one way into Fort Moonmoth.

Otherwise I have no suggestions.. I usually reload.

JJaX
06-17-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i've heard a sayin throughout my numerous incarcirations........

"don't do the crime ....if ya can't do the time"

I was my orders, I had to kill the fool. But his entire guild attacked me. What was i supposed to do? Run like a coward? I think not. I killed all of them! BWHAHAHAHAHA! Then i went upstairs and slaughtered the 4 goons up there. BWHAHAHAHAHAH! They're all dead now!!!! ALL OF THEM!!

Now i must live my life on the run :(
Unless someone knows how i can get out of this...................
[Thus the point of the thread]

Shoua
06-17-2002, 10:51 AM
my bro was telling me there is a guy in the basement of the theives guild in Balmora, who can take the bounty off. I don't know if we will do it for you if you aren't part of the thieves guild though. When i had a bounty on my head i went to him and he didn't offer me the service, but of course i did kill all the thieves in Balmora. Just reload your game from the last save point before u got the bounty that is the easiest way to fix it i think

Dre
06-17-2002, 10:53 AM
Oh, and another thing... if you do reload. Try taunting the guy you are supposed to kill until he fights you. If you can't get him to fight you then get a charm spell or something to raise his disposition from 0 or bribe him or something and try again. If he attacks you first, no one in the place will come running if you start killing him. Just make sure he swings at ya first!

JJaX
06-17-2002, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the tips guys!

About balmora, I cant join the theives because i dont have enough 'security' so they wont let me in........

I cant do a reload, I keep 1 saved file and save over it no matter what happens. Kinda stupid, But you dont get retrys and reloads in life do you?

I think im gonna take Dres advice.
Balmora Council club quest
i hope this guy can help me out........
Im assuming Fort Moonmouth is just outside of Balmora?
Ill figure it out!

Thanks again! There is hope!!!

JJaX runs off to take a Dump

azmodan
06-17-2002, 11:10 AM
well you are gonna have trouble getting into the fort manmooth thing where the larius varros guy is lol cuz b4 u even get to the enterance guys frum a mile away come running at u and slaughter you lol

JJaX
06-17-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by azmodan
well you are gonna have trouble getting into the fort manmooth thing where the larius varros guy is lol cuz b4 u even get to the enterance guys frum a mile away come running at u and slaughter you lol

Ill turn invisible for most of the hike, hopefully that works. Then ill just try to battle my way to this guy if i must.

FREEEEEDOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

azmodan
06-17-2002, 11:35 AM
ah cool you have invis i am a mage and didnt have a invis spell at the time i did that quest so i just kept casting calm human on all the guards and it was pretty easy

Dyslexic Chaos
06-17-2002, 11:46 AM
I can join the theif clan, and my security is only like 7...

Ohh, I have a question about the Council Club quest. I CAN'T do it. I am a pretty new Dark Elf Battle Mage with some OK armour, and Imperial Broad Sword, A Silver Longsword, A Bow and arrow, a Imperial Shield, and some spells, but I can't beat it!!! They all just gang up on me and kick my ass!!! Is there a way to kill one at a time? Thanx.

O, btw, Shoua, On your sig it says since November 15, 2002, I think you mean November 15, 2001.

Shoua
06-17-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Jerred B
O, btw, Shoua, On your sig it says since November 15, 2002, I think you mean November 15, 2001.

Man thx for pointing that out lol, i didn't even notice that

I tell you playing Morrowind for long hrs has really messed with my head eheh.

:eek:

Dre
06-17-2002, 12:45 PM
Ohh, I have a question about the Council Club quest. I CAN'T do it. I am a pretty new Dark Elf Battle Mage with some OK armour, and Imperial Broad Sword, A Silver Longsword, A Bow and arrow, a Imperial Shield, and some spells, but I can't beat it!!! They all just gang up on me and kick my ass!!! Is there a way to kill one at a time? Thanx.

Couple of options:

1) Go to mages guild in the basement there is a spellmaker. If you have money, make this spell : 10-20 pts frost dmg over 10 secs on target. I cast that spell once in there and I wipe out the entire bunch of them as well as the bar-maid, but hey.. the dude wanted a bloodbath :)

2) If you want to go one on one, the only way that I'm aware of doing this is to use persuasion on each one of them and taunt them until they fight. You need a reasonable speechcraft skill level for this to work though.

3) Just wait till you're stronger

mahalan
06-17-2002, 12:54 PM
Jax,

Here's another tip for you. Anytime you have to (or want to) kill someone, taunt them into attacking you first. This way you can kill them without the legal repurcussions.

JJaX
06-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by mahalan
Jax,

Here's another tip for you. Anytime you have to (or want to) kill someone, taunt them into attacking you first. This way you can kill them without the legal repurcussions.

Yeah i tried that before killing him. I can get them to 0 no problem. They just won't attack me :( I guess they are scared Eh? :D

But i have good speechcraft, I can do admire until there between 75-90. But i cant make people attack me. Now i cant admire cause im an outlaw :( Everyones NPC starts at around 11.

Shoua
06-17-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Yeah i tried that before killing him. I can get them to 0 no problem. They just won't attack me :( I guess they are scared Eh? :D

You gotta keep on taunting them til they do. It takes about 4 taunt sucesses for me to get peeps to attack me first it usually take like 2min of straight taunting to do this

JJaX
06-17-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Shoua

You gotta keep on taunting them til they do. It takes about 4 taunt sucesses for me to get peeps to attack me first it usually take like 2min of straight taunting to do this

Hmmmm interesting, Ill do that if i ever get this bounty off my head.

E-Xbox
06-17-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I had to kill some thief in Alh'Durun but the entire guild in the rat pot attacked me. So in self defense i killed the all 8 of them. Now i have a 7000 bounty on my head. Guards chase after me and i dont get the choice to go to jail. THey have a warrant for my death. Its difficult to get around when guards flip when they see you and no one wants to talk to you :(

WHAT DO I DO! ARGGGGG!
wow..
this game sounds cooler and cooler every time i hear bout it..
i just cant wait to get it..

peace

SkoalMint
06-18-2002, 05:40 AM
I can join the theif clan, and my security is only like 7...

I don't think you can get them to go one at a time. If you taunt any of the members in the bar all five of them will attack you (one downstairs, one upstairs, and three in the bar). However, you can even the odds a little bit. First taunt the one upstairs until he attacks you. Kill him and then go downstairs (two floors) and taunt that one until she attacks you. After you kill her go back upstairs and open the wooden door to the little storage room. Taunt the one closest to the door until she attacks you. Quickly run into the storage room. The three remaining members will bottleneck in the door and give you an easier time of it (still tough tho depending on your level).

Spike Minoda
06-20-2002, 02:21 PM
Whay is this in Sports games?

Casper
06-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
Whay is this in Sports games?

WTF?? I was just gonna say the same thing..I mean, I am starting to get sick of hearing about this game...that's why I don't go into the RPG forum, then I come in here as a safe sport...and ?//?:confused:

Maxy must of been having a lil too much last night when he was moving threads around ;)